Status: complete;sequel up.

Untouched

As Weeks Went by It Showed That She Was Not Fine

Oli

Tom and I were driving late at night, roughly 4 in the morning. I was tried, Tom was tried. We were frustrated and ready to go to sleep, but there’s no way in hell I’m just going to sit back and let Christofer slip through my fingers.

“Don’t sleep Oli.” Tom scolded with a small laugh.

I smiled and back and rubbed at my eyes, “I’ll try not to crash the car.” I laughed as I could see the sign on the freeway saying we were nearing the town that Christofer’s new family lives at.

“Almost there.” Tom said picking up a few papers with the address on it, when Christofer’s mother came to visit she gave my mother the address to her house and her phone number just in case something where to happen. Tom and I had to tear apart the whole house looking for the damn paper and it ended up being in my mother’s cookie jar.

“Fuck this is taking forever!” I screamed pressing my foot on the gas pedal.

“Seriously Oli just calm down.” Tom said placing his hand on mine. I took a few deep breaths, “There’s the off-ramp.” He told me.

We drove through the town searching for the street, and finally arriving at theses large mansion homes. I pulled into the driveway and got out the car, Tom following behind me we knocked on the front door.

We waited patiently waiting for someone to open the door, finally this boy opens the door. He looks a bit on edge and nervous, “May I help you?”

“I’m looking for Christofer.” I said.

He began to chew on his bottom lip, his eyes casting downward. “About him…” he whispered so quietly it was barely heard.

“Please tell me he’s ok.” Tom whispered.

The boy opened the door further and allowed Tom and I into the room. Tom and I stepped in and watched the boy carefully, “He-my mom-we found him,” the boy seemed to be struggling on how to phrase his words. “My mother found him bleeding on the bathroom floor.” He finally rushed out.

I felt my heart clench and my throat close up, something happened.

“Take Me To Him.” I demanded. “Take Me To The Hospital.” I repeated.

The boy nodded “Let me get my brother.” He whispered dashing up the stairs. Naturally I began to pace back and forth holding my head in my hands.

“Fuck fuck fuck.” I repeated tugging at my hair softly.

I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder; I turned around to come to face with Tom. He was smiling softly, “He’ll be ok.” He assured me.

I nodded and rubbed my eyes, “He better.”

The boys came running down the stairs, both of them looking exactly alike. “Lets go.” the other boy said running out the front door with his brother right behind him.

Tom and I followed and got into the backseat of their small car. I stared at both boys carefully, “Are you guys twins?” I asked.

The one driving nodded keeping his eyes on the road, “I’m Adrian and that’s Caleb.” He said pointing to the other boy momentarily.

“I’m Oli, and that’s my brother Tom.”

I noticed how Adrian smirked a bit, “So you’re Oli.” He said more to himself than to me.

***


We entered the waiting room and the first thing I noticed was the couple crying on the waiting room seats. The lady was clearly Christofer’s mother and the man holding her must be her future husband. Her small frame was shaking and her face buried deep in her hands.

The man looked up and smiled when he saw his children coming through the doors. Tom and I followed behind them, “Mrs. Ingle?” I questioned reaching for her.

She shot up and ran into my arms. I wrapped my arms around her slowly, “Thank you for coming.” She sobbed. “T-thank you.” She repeated.

She finally let me go and gave a Tom a short hug, “He’s doing better I suppose.” She whispered taking a seat. Tom and I took a seat in front of her and we all stared at each other in silence for a bit.

“I think he cracked.” Tom whispered. We all turned to look at him, “I mean he’s gone through a lot, this must have been the breaking point.”

Mrs. Ingle sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, “but what caused him to break.” She pleaded looking between Tom and me.

“I-it was me.” I whispered. “Not me per say,”

“It was his friend.” Tom finished. “He said some things. I guess he knew how vulnerable Chris is.”

Everyone grew silent after that, all I want to do is see Chris. I need to know that’s he’s ok, that he’s not dying. I need to know.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry it's short, i feel bad but i have CST testing next week and i have all this homework and everything. blah.
The Beat Generation thats a new slash i started, i'm excited for it. it's based off historical times and when homosexuals were beginning to be more open when their sexualities.
I love all my readers and commenter's and subscribers greatly (:
Title Credit: Ben Fold- Brick