Status: complete;sequel up.

Untouched

I Would Kiss You Even If You Were Dead

Epilogue

“Christofer Drew Ingle” the principal says holding a highs school diploma in his hands.

Loud cheers and clapping are heard through the football field as Christofer walks up to the stage trying not to trip over his dark blue gown, he accepts the diploma shaking the principal’s hand smiling toward the camera.

He walks off the stage and heads toward the group of other students. He watches as more and more students step up to take their diploma, finally the principal speaks, “Oliver Scott Sykes.”

More cheers and claps are heard as Oli shakes the principal’s hand and takes the diploma. He walks down the steps passing by Christofer and winking as he takes his seat.

Once the last name is called the principal takes the mic and congratulates the class as everyone cheers and the graduates through their caps into the air. Christofer smiles and scans the crowd of students seeing Oli in the mist of them. He rushes over to Oli and throws his arms around his neck pressing their lips together.

“We did it.” Christofer smiles his stutter completely gone.

“Yes we did.” Oli smiles kissing his boyfriend again, everyone scatters off the find their family and friends, Oli and Christofer heading to the large group of friends and family. Christofer sees his mother and runs over to her holding up the gown that was a size large than his small petite body.

“Mommy!” Christofer calls throwing his arms around his mother. His mother smiles and hugs her son tightly.

“You graduated!” she smiles. “And you’re going to college soon.” She says with a proud smile.

Christofer smiles, with the help of Oli he applied to the New York Academy of Art and got a scholarship. He’ll be starting his first semester in September. Christofer felt bad that Oli wasn’t going to go to college, instead he chose to rent an apartment near Christofer’s school and get a job.

As Christofer is talking to his family he feels two arms wrap around his waist. He turns around and comes face to face with Oli. “Hey.” Oli whispers in his ear.

Christofer blushes and smiles, “Hello.”

“Oh!” Christofer’s mother screams. “Pictures! How could I forget.” She says turning to Adrian and grabbing the camera. “Christofer stand next to Oli.” She says holding the camera up. Christofer listens to his mother and takes over 20 or so pictures with his family and friends while Oli does the same with his family and friends.

After 30 minutes of photo taking photos Christofer looks through the crowd looking for Oli again. As he walks through the crowd he bumps into a tall lean body, “Sorry.” He mumbles looking up to the person.

Curtis turns around and smiles down at Christofer. Christofer can feel his stomach turn when he sees its Curtis. “Hey Christofer.” Curtis says smiling widely.

Christofer shakes his head and pushes past him, but Curtis grabs his wrist and pulls him back.

“I’m not going to hurt you.” He says looking at Christofer with sincere eyes. “I just want to apologize for all the shit I put you through this year.” He adds.

Christofer stares at him unsure if he’s speaking the truth or not. Deciding that he is Christofer nods and whispers a small, “Ok.”

Curtis smiles and sticks his hand out, “Good luck in life.” He says shaking Christofer’s hand.

Christofer nods and walks away from Curtis and continues to look for Oli. Finally he finds the Sykes family talking with another family. Christofer runs forward and jumps on Oli’s back smiling widely. “Hi!” he giggles.

Oli smiles and wraps his arms around Christofer’s waist, “Tom wants to talk to you.” Oli says pushing Christofer toward Tom.

Tom smiles at Christofer and gives him a hug, “I saw you with Curtis.” Tom whispers in his ear, he pulls away keeping eyes contact with Christofer, “He didn’t say anything did he?”

Christofer shakes his head, “He just wanted to apologize.” I whisper.

Tom smiles, “Well congrats on graduating, is you mom’s wedding still on?”

Christofer rolls his eyes, “Of course.”

***


Oli fixes the ties around his neck making sure it looks perfect. He’s already dressed in a baby blue dress up shirt, a white vest and slacks. He runs his fingers through his hair and fixes the eyeliner framing his eyes.

The bathroom door opens and Christofer comes out. “I still don’t like the haircut.” Oli mummers staring at Christofer’s new chopped off hair.

Christofer giggles and slaps Oli’s arm, “I have to look somewhat presentable for my mom’s wedding.” He says.

Oli takes a seat on the bed watching as Christofer slips on a black coat over his pink dress shirt. Once Christofer is ready they both head down the stairs. Everyone is down there, except for Christofer’s mother, Christofer’s sister and Adrian.

Tom is sitting on a couch next to Cristina, both of them smiling and talking quietly to each other. “Crissy!” Christofer exclaims running over to Cristina. Cristina stands up and gives Christofer a hug, “Hey.” She greets. “You look sexy” she giggles examining Christofer’s outfit.

Christofer blushes and looks away “Thanks.”

“The new hair suits you, it really brings out your face.” she smiles petting Christofer’s hair.

Oli mumbles something under is breath earning a slap against the head by Tom. After everyone mingles a bit they head to the ceremony.

***


After the long ceremony everyone heads to the reception. The rooms is absolutely beautiful, the room is dim. There’s lots of flowers and lights everywhere.

Half way through dinner Greg comes over to the table Christofer is sitting at with all his siblings, “Christofer can I talk to you.” He says.

Christofer nods and stands up kissing Oli’s cheek before following Greg out of the building. The step out into the dim night, Christmas lights surrounding the windows around them, “Christofer I know you had…a rough time with your dad.” He says.

Christofer looks down thinking about all the things he was out through because of his father.

“I just want you to know, I’m not like that I will never be like that” he says softly.

Christofer looks up to Greg, “You promise?” he whispers.

“I promise.” Greg assures opening his arms up for a hug. Christofer smiles and hugs him whispering a small thank you before they both head back in to enjoy the rest of the night.

***


Christofer throws his clothing into a suitcase looking over to Oli who is doing the same. Oldie checked yesterday morning to make sure all their things have arrived at new apartment –which it was. Now all they have to do is pack their clothes and drive down to N.Y.C.

Christofer is nervous; his family is waiting downstairs along with Oli’s family to say their goodbyes. Once Christofer has everything packed he grabs the lighter suitcases and hauls it downstairs leaving the heavier ones for Oli to bring down.

He drops the stuff near the door where Greg picks them up and takes them out to Oli’s car. Christofer’s mother comes over to him and gives him a hug, “I don’t want you to leave.” She sobs holding him tightly.

“Mom I’m coming home for the holidays.” he tells her. “And there are a lot of holidays.”

She pulls away and wipes her tears away from her eyes, “I just got my baby back I don’t want him to leave.” She whispers.

Christofer smiles and give her a hug, “I’m not leaving forever mom, I’m coming back.”

His mom cries some more before pulling away and letting everyone else says their goodbyes. Oli comes down minutes later dragging the suitcases down, “Christofer why do you leave me the heavy ones.” He grunts dropping the suitcases when he gets down the stairs.

Christofer giggles and rush over to him kissing his cheek, “Sorry.” he whisper.

“It’s ok.” Oli laughs ruffling his hair. The all head outside where they give each other last hugs.

“Call me if Oli’s being an idiot.” Tom says to Christofer.

Christofer smiles “Will do.”

“Don’t do anything you’ll regret.” Tom says. “Remember I’m only a phone call away.”

Christofer nods and gives Tom another hug, “Come visit.”

Tom laughs and hugs, “I’ll try.”

After one more rounds of hugs Oli and Christofer get into the car and wave to everyone gathered around the large driveway. Christofer waves to everyone as they pull out of the driveway watching as they wave back, some of them shedding tears.

Oli waves softly and slowly drives off, “Well we’re on our own.” He says looking to Christofer.

“But its ok I have you.” Christofer smiles leaning over to kiss Oli’s cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
): it's over.
But's okay because i have the sequel right here
So yeah i'm still in search for a co-writer so yeah...
thanks to everyone that commented/subscribed and everything that makes a mibbian happy (:
Title Credit: I Don't Care If You're Contagious- Pierce the Veil