Status: Active

Burn Me Out

I Love College

"Don't go Hallie, we love you!" My sisters said in unison.

Jay-Cee and Kay-Lee were my eight year old twin sisters. They had bright green eyes with blonde hair. They were clinging on my leg and arm trying to get me from packing my clothes. I was going back to college and of course they didn't want me to.

"Guys we've been through this, I leave and then I'll come back." I struggled to put my last bit of clothes in my suitcases.

"But we hate it when you leave! We don't get to see you for a long time! " Jay-Cee whined.

"I'll be back, I always cone back." I took my limbs from them. I begin to walk downstairs and they were behind me.

"We're gonna come visit you everyday!" Kay-Lee's voice got higher on the 'everyday' part. I just nodded my head with a small smile, knowing that even though they say that, they never come everyday.

Just when I reached the bottom I heard a car horn blow. Must Rob and Lottie. God he is so inpatient. I turned to say bye to the girls but I saw the women I called a mother.

"You still here?" She gave me a nasty look. I didn't hesitate to give one in return.

"I was just leaving." My mother is the reason why I had to go to college. I had to get away from her.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Already she had my blood boiling. I wanted to say something so shitty to her but I had to put a muzzle on it since the twins were in front me.

I just ignored her and looked at the girls. "I love you and be good." I kissed them both on the forehead and walked out the door. I hated leaving them, I really did, but college was good for me.

I seen Rob's blue truck parked outside. I got in the car with east and threw my things in the bag. There was a lot of space back there. "What room you so damn long?" I heard Rob ask.

"I had to deal with my mom, can you just driving the fucking truck." That was less a question and more an demand.

"Can't you just ignore the bitch?" He put the car in drive and it begin move.

"Yes as much as I would love to ignore you." I leaned back in the seat.

"Alright you two cut it." Lottie said before Rob could say his comeback.

Rob and Lottie were a couple, a very cute one at that. And Lottie was my best friend, so was Rob even though we may seem like we hate each other.

"Can we just get this show on the road." Yet another demand. I closed my eyes and got myself settled for this long trip.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if its kind of short. I'm very sorry for my old readers for taking this story down but I had to get me a new co-author. So I hope you like it this time.

Lottie
Rob