The Leastion Chronicles

Massage

MASSAGE
“Fuck me.” Leo growled out as seb his hands impossibly harder on Leos shoulders, his hands shifting slightly so his claws added extra pressure, leaving faint marks on Leos skin.
“feisty today are we?” Seb half chuckled half panted as he ground harder, causing Leo to moan lowly in response.
Seb knew what to do to make Leo moan, pant and beg for more. He knew all of Leos sweet spots, he knew what to do, where to do it and just how much pressure was pleasurable and how much was pain.
Seb's hands drifted lower testing and teasing the muscles of Leos lower regions.
“ohhh” Leo groaned in a mix of pleasure and pain as Seb hit the right spot.
“tell me how good I am Leo. I want you to beg for it.” Seb said stopping in his ministrations. When it comes to certain talents of his, Seb has a narcisstic streak a mile wide.
“Pup, you’re second to none. No one is better then you. Please finish me Seb, I need you finish me. Please don't stop now, not when its so close.” Leo pleaded between pants, his voice had a strong note of need to it.
Grinning wickedly seb returned to what he was doing. All you could hear in the room where soft pants, the occasional moan and whispered ‘fuck’ from Leo.
Just as they were close to finishing the door opened and in walked Zandra.
“Seriously! Do you have to do this in my room!?” Zandra yelled.
Seb and Leo stopped and looked at her, trying for innocent and failing miserably considering the position they were in.
“never mind, just don't answer that.” she said shaking her head and turning to leave the boys to finish. Pausing in the door way she asked; “hey Seb, when your through with Leo can you do me?”
“sure thing Babe.” Seb replied.
“thanks, I think I slept crooked or something, my back and neck have been aching all day.” She said as she walked out.
Seb laughed watching her from his spot, sitting on Leos legs massaging his back and shoulders.
“and Zandra, the reason I use your bed is that it’s the comfiest.” he yelled out to her.
“don't care as long as I get my massage.” she yelled back.
Seb smirked, what can you say? When you’re good, you’re good.
THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
this is dedicated to a good friend who has always encouraged my wriiting. i wrote this as a speial request from her.
Finney:)