Status: Completed

Heartless Reaper

Peri, a reaper, comes to Forks not expecting anything out of the ordinary. But what she finds changes her life forever. She only stopped by to save a life, but it changed to be a long stay.
Jacob Black is still heads over heels in love with Bella Swan, but will that change when Peri enters the town? Or will he resist the temptation?
Or is it that he'll fall for her willingly, but Peri will be the one to push away love?
This is a Jacob Black Imprint story. (With a side of Emmett Cullen.)

© I'mNotAPrincess
© Stephenie Meyer

Disclaimer: You know what is mine and what is hers. The original characters that don't belong to the Twilight Saga is mine. The plot is, as far as I know, mine. This story starts from New Moon and does copy the dialogue, but it's just for the story to be as realistic as possible. Thank you.
  1. One
    “Someone is dying!” I shouted, but then choked as more water spilled out of my mouth, burning my throat like little stabs.
  2. Two
    “Couldn’t you have saved him?” whispered Jacob, staring hard at me. Shock filled my features at his venomous tone, as if it was my entire fault Harry was dead.
  3. Three
    “Do you feel anything?” I murmured, wishing that he could say yes. “No.”
  4. Four
    “I am in love with you!” I exclaimed. “I was just kidding,” she said softly. “I wasn’t,” I whispered.
  5. Five
    “Growing girl? You’re old enough to be my great, great, great, great, great…” Jacob snorted...
  6. Six
    “Come on! What is it?” I asked Embry and Jared, my voice almost whining with curiosity. “It’s about Jacob’s imprint,” Embry blurted.
  7. Seven
    Finally, Alice announced, “Volterra.”
  8. Eight
    “Let’s behave ourselves, shall we? There are ladies present,” said a singing voice. “Alice,” I whispered in a greeting.
  9. Nine
    Alice smiled slightly, “I’ve never seen Aro so afraid of one person. What has happened between you two? We might have never escaped from there alive without you… Who knows,” Alice mumbled.
  10. Ten
    At first, reapers were ruthless. I was ruthless.
  11. Eleven
    “What did I do?” “You tried kissing her! Don’t deny it! I saw you!” hissed Jacob, shoving the other boy.
  12. Twelve
    “A mutt asked for you,” snarled Emmett, “You better go see him before I rip him into shreds.”
  13. Thirteen
    “Did you kiss me just to anger Jacob Black?” I asked softly.
  14. Fourteen
    I felt like crying as I walked father away from Jacob Black. I’m going to break my promise...
  15. Fifteen
    “C’mon mutt, we shouldn’t waste time,” said Emmett...
  16. Sixteen
    Colin stepped up, “Death has finally decided he wants us gone. He’s sending his own to hunt us down.”
  17. Seventeen
    Jacob Black… What did you do to me? This is your entire fault!
  18. Eighteen
    I gasped, “But that’s impossible! I shouldn’t even be able to get into a coma!” I exclaimed, getting back up.
  19. Nineteen
    I laughed bitterly, “I don’t want to love you or Jacob. Understand?”
  20. Twenty
    We both jumped at the same time as we were so close to Victoria.
  21. Twenty-One
    “But remember, Peri,” said Alpha, “You pick the one you love the most.”
  22. Twenty-Two
    “Oh… Peri, I should tell you something… It’s about Jacob.”
  23. Twenty-Three
    “Jacob Black… Emmett… I have finally chosen who I love the most,” I said softly.
  24. Twenty-Four
    I didn’t know what to say or what to do, but just being in front of him made me feel sure that I picked the right boy.
  25. Twenty-Five
    “I’m sure. Samara saw him with a mass of white reapers,” whispered Alpha, his purple eyes dark with fear.
  26. Twenty-Six
    “Shifters… Vampires… Not impressed.”