So Break My Graffitied Heart

Chapter Seven

Monday Morning

The alarm in Buzz’s room went off and precisely 7 o'clock. Alex rubbed her eyes and got herself and Buzz up.

"Get up Buzz. Since you have your alarm clock set so late we have to rush to get to school." she grumbled.

"Fine." he got up too and went to his drawers.

"I need clothes." she informed him.

"Oh. Well find some. You know where everything is." Buzz said grabbing his clothes and getting undressed.

"Okay fine..." she went over to the drawers.

"What shall I wear?" she questioned herself.

"Hmm. These and these." she grabbed a pair of Buzz’s baggy cargo pants and one of his black wife beaters and the bra she had on the other night.

She threw them on and grabbed the eyeliner pencil off of Buzz's dresser. Alex examined and shrugged her shoulders. She applied it in soft lines under her eyes and on her eyelids.

"Hey Buzz?" she asked.

"Yea?" he replied.

"Why do you have an eyeliner pencil on your dresser?" she asked him.

"Oh that, you left it here awhile ago." he shrugged.

"OOH! Now I remember!" she exclaimed.

Buzz chuckled while he went to go brush his teeth. Alex followed him closely.

"Can I use your tooth brush when you’re finished?" she asked him.

"I don't care." he replied.

Alex grabbed the tooth brush when Buzz finished and brushed her teeth with it. She spit the tooth paste that was still in her mouth out and rinsed her mouth out with mouth wash. Buzz's arms snaked around her waste and he nuzzled her neck.

"You look beautiful when you are in a rush." whispered into her neck.

"Look lover boy I got to get our stuff ready to go to school so you'll have to wait until later to try and get in my pants. Okay?" Alex informed him.

"Hey! I wasn't trying to get into your pants!" he acted offended.

"Dude, we all know that was your objective." Alex stated bluntly

"Humph," Buzz grunted.

"Okay grab your stuff we got to go," Alex said.

Buzz reluctantly picked up his things for school and so did Alex. They both went in Buzz's beat up pick up to school.

"Did I ever mention to you that I hate your car?" Alex asked.

The trucks engine spurted.

"Yes, I think that was the millionth time." Buzz laughed.

Alex left from the car with out any of her school books. They were all at her house. Alex’s walk was cool, collected, and confidence rang from her every step. She walked like she owned the place. She was admired for that if only a few were willing to speak up.

"HI!"

"Oh god, its you." Alex emphasis the word "you".

"Its nice to see you too, my darling sunshine." Gerard said.

"Back off, Gerard." Alex grunted.

"Why no, love, it’s because you are that much fun to annoy." he smiled.

"I don't like you." Alex stated bluntly.

"That’s okay, because I like you!" Gerard grinned a grinned that could sink ships.

Alex looked at him perplexed. I love that smile she thought. She couldn't help but smile back.

"I like your smile." he’s stated bluntly

"Why thank you." she thanked.

Alex rushed to her class with Gerard hot on her heels.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short its like really late here and I still have to update my other stories. I promise the other ones with be alot longer.

xxxOllie

Just An FYI I Just Edited All My Chapters And Just Wanted To Let You Guys I Just Checked The Spelling And Grammar