Simply Dandy

Chapter 2

I barely remember last night no matter how hard I try I only get glimpses of what happened. I remember walking back home with my sister Jen and then I remember having a long useless talk with the Dandies. I also remember Brendon Urie kissing me and then darkness.

I could feel pressure over my eyelids and some pressure on my neck. I opened my eyes and looked around. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion of where I am. The walls were a really dark red color. Nearly black. I look down at the floor and all I could see is the dark, rich wood. Where am I?

“Good, you’re awake. They’re waiting for you.” I heard a voice say and I look over to see a Dandy staring back at me from the doorway.

“Who are you and where am I?” I asked as I tried to feel around me in order to find a weapon. I reached into my coat pocket and… wait, where’s my coat? I look down at myself and I see a gorgeous dress. It was made of dark red velvet with rich design under it.

“You will know soon. Time to go.” The Dandy answers and walks into the room and towards me. When he was close enough he extended his hand to help me up. I refused to take it and pushed myself off of the bed.

“I’m going to ask this again, where am I and where’s my sister?” I almost growled but the vampire facial expression didn’t change. It stayed emotionless.

“This way, miss, your fiancé and the guests are waiting.” He said and I stopped dead in my tracks.

“My-my what?” I stuttered out.

“Your fiancé, miss, this way.” He said as he led me out of the room through a series of hallways. “Are you ready?” he asked me before stopping at the double doors.

“No, now if you excuse me, I have to go.” I said as I turned around. Then another Dandy showed up forcing me to face the doors. “Let me go!” I nearly screamed. Then the other Dandy opened the doors and my jaw dropped as I saw a room filled with Dandies. I look around more and I see an aisle at the end of which stood Brendon Urie and in front of him stood William Beckett. As the minister. What is going on here?

“Your future husband is awaiting.” One of the Dandies said and everyone’s head snapped in my direction.

Then something happened that I couldn’t explain. I swung my fist back and when it came in contact with the Dandy’s head, it broke in half. My eyes widened and I gasped out of shock. Then it dawned on me.

As my memories came back I became more angry. He changed me.

“Your future husband is waiting.” The other Dandy growled and basically dragged me down the aisle.

“Didn’t anyone teach you all to treat ladies with respect?!” I yelled and I could hear murmuring and whispering through the room. “Let me go you imbecile!”

“Ah, good to have you here, Jesica.” William smiled and I growled.

“Where’s my sister?” I hissed and I could see a hint of sadness and regret in his eyes before it was replaced with absolutely no care.

“You don’t have to worry about her, or her safety anymore.” He said and I just wanted him to burn in hell by this point. I looked intently at him and he then crashed to his knees while hollering in pain. I gasped and jumped back. In less than a second he was back to his normal dead-self. He looked at me with wide eyes and then he smiled. “Let’s begin, shall we?”

“I’ve waited so long for this.” Brendon said as he took my hands in his and I was shocked and ripped my hands away from his.

“Oh hell no!” I yelled and Brendon just grabbed my hands again.

“You will be my wife.” He said through his teeth in a desperate tone.

“Gentlemen, we gathered here tonight ...” William started and my mind went blank.

“You won’t regret this, I promise.” Brendon whispered but I just ignored him.

“I pronounce you husband and wife.” William spoke with authority and I turned to him in surprise.

“Wait, what? What about the whole “I do” part? Or in my case I don’t?” I nearly yelled.

“It’s already been settled.” He smirked back at me. Then I felt Brendon put a ring on my left hand and I looked down at the most beautiful piece of jewelry in the world, whoa no! Back to the being mad part!

“I want a lawyer!” I yelled out and everyone burst out laughing.

“Sorry, you don’t get one.” William laughed. “Enjoy your honeymoon.” He smiled and the room disappeared. I looked around and I was back in the room I woke up in with Brendon being really close to me. Too close for my liking. I took a step back just to trip and land on the bed.

“Don’t come anywhere near me.” I threatened and he stood in his place as he looked down as if being ashamed.

“You will be happy, I promise.” He said softly.

“I will as soon as I kill you.” I snapped back as I got back up on my feet. “Why did you change me?” I demanded.

“Because I love you.” he said with a soft, sincere smile.

“No you don’t.” I said with a roll of my eyes. “If you did that you would care more about my happiness than you currently do.”

“But I want nothing more than to make you happy.” He said as he came closer to me and raised his hand to caress my cheek.

“Don’t touch me.” I snapped and glared hard at him. Then he collapsed down on his knees like William did only a couple of minutes ago. What’s going on here?

A second later I felt sorry for making him hurt so much and he was back on his feet panting.

“How did you do that?” he asked.

“I did that?” I asked and he nodded. “I don’t know, I just wanted to make you suffer for what you did to me and my wish came true.” I said with a shrug and his expression turned to sad.

“I never meant to hurt you.” he mumbled almost inaudibly.

“Yes, that would explain why you slapped me and then changed me!” I yelled as he took a step back from me.

“I thought you would be happy with me. I love you.” he said and I started laughing.

“You thought I would be happy? You really thought that I would be happy being with a monster like you?” I yelled. “Oh, and did you also think that I would magically fall in love with you?” I laughed. “You are pathetic.”

“And you’re just getting used to being around me. I know we’ll be happy together.” He insisted.

“I will never be happy with you! Do you know what I want? I want a real family!”

“I can give you that!” he said and my eyes widened.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa! You are not getting anywhere near me. Ever.” I said stopping him from coming near me.

“I will give you anything you want. I will always take care of you. I will always love you.” he said as he used his vampire speed to come near me and look me in the eyes.

“I don’t care.” I said flatly and I could see him breaking down right in front of me. “Now time for the million dollar question.” I snapped.

“Anything.”

“Where’s my sister?” I said as I tried to keep my voice stable.

“I-I’m sorry, but we lost her.” He said as he looked down and took my hand.

“What?”

“The other members drained too much blood.” He said and I gasped and ripped my hand away from his. Then I slapped him across the face as hard as I could.

“It’s all your fault.” I said with a shaking voice.

“I know, I should’ve stopped William, but he’s in love.” Brendon said.

“You guys are so stupid.” I mumbled.

“We don’t care, as long as our women love us.” he said with a crooked smile.

“Well you’re stupidity is pointless because I will never love you.” I hissed.

“Yes you will, you’ll see.” He said desperately. “We’ll start a family and you’ll be my queen and we’ll live a perfect life together.” He said dreamily and I just shook my head at him.

“You and your stupid William killed my sister.”

“We didn’t.”

“Yeah, you didn’t, your stupidity did.” I snapped.

“But you’re my wife, you should support me.”

“Are you really playing the wife card?” I asked and he nodded and pointed to the ring on his left hand. “I want a divorce.”

“You’re not getting one.”

“Why not? Don’t you care about my happiness?”

“I do, but I love you and I want you.” he said.

“I don’t want you.”

“Why not?”

“You have a weird hairline.”

“Jesi.”

“You’re a vampire!” I yelled pointing to his fangs. “I don’t want to be married to a walking corpse!”

“But technically you’re a walking corpse as well.” He said and immediately regretted it.

“You’re sleeping on the couch. For the rest of the eternity.” I growled.

“Says who?”

“Says your wife.” I growled again and he gulped as his eyes widened. I just put my hands on my hips and raised my eyebrow.

“You’re not serious.” He says chuckling.

“I hate you.” I said with venom in my voice.

“You’ll love me soon enough. And I will wait.” He said just before leaving me all alone in the room.

So here’s the aftermath: I’m a vampire, my sister is dead, I’m married to an idiot, and I have no idea how to get out of here. My current goals: get a divorce and do anything in my power to join my sister in the afterlife.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi to everyone who's reading this! I really hope you liked this chapter! We were going to update the story next Sunday, but instead we decided to post sooner.

I really hope you enjoyed it :)