Simply Dandy

Chapter 8

Why aren’t my powers working?! They never failed!

Then I heard my name being called and I looked up to see…no…it can’t be.

“Jenifer?” I said above the whisper and then we both broke into smiles and ran towards one another and held each other as close as we could. “I can’t believe you’re alive!” I said as I felt the red tears running down my face.

“I can’t believe you’re still here, I thought they killed you that night.” Jen whispered as her tears kept flowing.

“Jenifer.” I heard William say and I turned to him with a smile. “You’re alive.” he said as he kept taking steps towards her.

“Don’t fucking come near me unless you want to die.” Jen snarled at him and he frowned.

“What’s going on?!” I heard one of the hunters yell. Jen and I turned to look at them and their jaws dropped.

“Jen, you’re a vampire?” the red haired one said with pained expression and Jen just nodded.

“Holy shit.” The vampire hunter said. “You’re a girl!”

“No shit, Pete.” Jen said and I raised my eyebrow at that. “I’ll tell you later.” She said smiling wide. “Why didn’t you come to find me?” she turned to me.

“I thought you were dead.” I said. “That’s what Brendon and William told me after the wedding.” I explained and her eyes widened.

“How could you marry him?! They changed us!” she yelled in betrayal.

“I woke up in a wedding dress and I was dragged down the aisle.” I said with a frown. “And our first and last kiss was yesterday.” I said with gritted teeth and I could hear Brendon growling. “Oh shut up! You lied to me! You’re like the stereotype husband!” I yelled back at him. “Why didn’t you try to find me?” I asked.

“Because Urie took your body with him and I thought that he killed you because I saw him basically draining you.” she explained.

“Husbands.” I snapped. “All the same.”

“I’m sorry.” She said frowning.

“Jena?” I heard one of the hunters call.

“Jesi, I’ll be right back, I need to explain something.” Jen said and then gave me one last hug.

Then when we opened our eyes we were… oh no! I jumped away from Jen because I didn’t know what happened but I feel like it’s my fault.

“It’s great to finally have you here, Jenifer.” William smiled as he came dangerously close to Jen and kissed her on the corner of her lips.

“What did you do to me you fucker?!” she screamed as she pushed him away and she disappeared. Then reappeared. “Why can’t I leave?!” she yelled looking at me.

“This is another reason why I couldn’t come and find you.” I frowned. “This house held me hostage.”

“I am going to kill you.” She growled looking at William. He just smiled warmly at her.

“I love you as well, sweetheart.” He replied softly.

“William, give it up!” I snapped and he looked in my direction with angry expression. “She will never love you, so just let her go!” I yelled.

“That’s what you said about you and Brendon, but you’re in love now.” He argued.

“Yeah, that’s over now. If he even tries to come near me he’ll get hurt.” I said in disgust.

“What?! But it was finally going so well?!” Brendon yelled.

“It’s all your fault that my sister thought that I was dead! You had me trapped in here, do you really expect me to love you after that?!” I yelled as I slapped him hard across the face and then I heard him growl and he turned to me with his fangs bared so I did the same and I charged at him. I basically straddled him and kept growling.

“Enough! Resolve your own issues in your bedroom!” William yelled, then grabbed Jen’s hand and disappeared.

I growled down at Brendon and the next thing I know we’re in our bedroom on our bed with him smirking and his hands placed on my hips. I just growled even more and took all of his senses away as I climbed off of him and stood at the foot of the bed. Then I gave his feelings bad.

“How did you do that?!” he yelled and now it was my time to smirk. “You’re incredible.” He breathed as he stood on his knees at the foot of the bed and started caressing my cheek. I took his hand in mine and squeezed it down to the point where it was ready to turn into dust and he screamed.

“Do that again and I will kill you.” I growled. “I will never love you because you are the monster that took my family away.”

“But you were okay with giving me a chance earlier today and I’m your family now, I’m your husband and you have no idea how much I love you.” he breathed.

“I don’t care. You took my family away and that’s all I care about. You were selfish and didn’t care about my life, just your sexual frustrations.” I snapped.

“That’s not true! The first time I looked you in the eyes when you were ready to drive a stake through my heart, I knew that you were the one for me. I’ve been waiting for a moment to have you since then and you cannot take it away from me now.” He said. “Please don’t.” he pleaded.

“No, I don’t want you in my life, you’re a monster.” I nearly yelled.

“I’m not a monster! I love you to death!” he yelled and I just rolled my eyes.

“Well then go die because I will never be with you! I hate you!” I yelled and I could almost feel the blood trying to pour out of my eyes.

“No! It’s alright, it’s alright, I understand.” He kept babbling as he came over and pulled me into a tight hug and put my head on his shoulder. “Please don’t cry, please don’t cry.”

“Get away from me!” I screamed as I banged on his chest in order to try to get away from him but he just held me closer and tried to calm me down. Why does he have to be so sweet and caring?! It’s making it so harder for me to resist him! But I have to and I will!

“I won’t get away from you because I love you too much to ever let you go.” He whispered and I just gave up and hung on to him. “There, it’s going to be alright. I’m here for you for the rest of eternity.”

“I know.” I whispered as I nuzzled in the crook of his neck and kissed it softly sending shivers down his spine.

“Stop that.” He said with strained voice.

“Sorry.” I whispered.

“It’s alright, it’s just going to be much easier to resist you if you didn’t do that.” He said with a still present strain.

“Oh I know.” I smirked as I leaned in and let my lips brush his for less than a second. Then I sharply turned around and let my sleep wear appear on me. “Good night.” I smiled as I left him breathless. It’s his game, but I’m the one who’s going to win.

“Really?” he asked.

“Yes, really, I’m tired, so good night.” I smiled and climbed in and under the soft silk sheets.

“Alright then?” he said in confusion and then tried to climb in the bed with me.

Then I snapped my fingers and pointed to the couch in the room.

“What?!” he yelled.

“Sorry, but you’re not getting anywhere close to me anytime soon.” I smirked and just let the sleep overtake my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?