Testosterone Boys and Harlequin Girls

I

Once upon a time when unicorns walked with me...whatever!

This isn't a story where there are any magical elves or pixie fairies or people find their prince charming when getting rescued from a mugging in the worst part of Chicago. So if that is what you come here for then I suggest that you leave now before you are scared for life.

My tale starts in Newark, New Jersey where 5 boys live.
One Boy that finds walks in a cemetery at sunset peaceful and safe.

One that loves Anthrax and unicorns.

One that eats gummy bears and bangs drums.

One that lives by a lake with a thousand dead souls drowning at the bottom and defends his own fro.

Last but not least, one final boy. Yes a very special one. One boy that draws about his fantasies, reads Hell Boy and other comics, doesn't daydream about big breasted women when in a boring lecture but about revenge...yes SWEET UNMERCIFUL REVENGE of all those who have wronged him. HE is one depressed, 1/2 Italian 1/2 Scottish, 100% misunderstood by everyone EXCEPT her. Her as in the boy's best-friend, secret admirer, and only one true friend that he shouldn't be having these uncontrollable, for lack of a better word, feelings for that his younger, half understanding, brother knows about. Her is who he wants but doesn't deserve...or does he?

Her. Her is me. Me is Andrea "Andie" Parker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments anyone???

More to come soon!

♥ Andie ♥