Crazy Beautiful

Merrry Christmas

This will be my first real Christmas in a while. I haven't gotten presents in so long. Well I started buying my own presents when I was 14, and I still bought that woman presents.

But enough about the past.

Mom is having a Christmas Eve's party and everyone will be here. Right now the guys and I are decorating while Mom cooks.

"Gerard those streamers are crooked." Bob says.

"You're teeth are crooked." he snaps back.

"They are not... Are they?"

"No Bob your teeth are not crooked, and Gee those streamers are crooked." Mikey says.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK ALL OF YOU AND YOUR DAMN STREAMERS!"

"Watch your language Arthur!" Mom shouts from the other room.

"Why the hell do we have to put so many fuckin' streamers up anyways?" I say.

"Michelle! I said watch your language!" Mom yells again.

"You know I don't think we have to put ALL of the decorations up. I think your Mom just wants it to look nice." Ray says.

"Well I think it looks pretty nice, so we're done." Mikey says.

We all nod in agreements and go our separate ways around the house. Frank and I go up to my room.

"Eeee! I can't wait till Christmas tomorrow!" I say plopping down on my bed. "Frank, remember what you promised?"

"Mmhmm, we'll go tonight. Don't worry."

"But I wanna go now." I whine.

"We'll go after the party dies down, around like 9. It'll be really pretty. The stars are supposed to be really bright tonight."

"Well they have to be for Santa." I say very seriously.

Frank just chuckles and kisses my lips softly. "I like you without all that medicine. I mean I liked you before, but you seem a lot more alive."

"I like me without the medicine too."

-At the Party-

Everyone is having a really good time. Laughing, talking... Drinking. Grandma Elena is really happy that I'm part of the family; she said she could see a little Way in me when she first met me.

Right now, I'm over by the window staring out at the snow glistening in the moon light. The sky is so clear, and just like Frank said you can see all the stars.

"What are you doing all the way over here?" Frank says coming up behind me.

"Looking at the snow and stars." I say not turning around.

"Well I think that everyone is preoccupied enough that they won't miss us. Do you wanna go now?"

I nod and follow him through the house to get our coats. On the way out I tell Mikey to tell Mom that I'm going out for a drive with Frank and that I have my cell.

On the way there we just listen to the radio and the different Christmas songs, sometimes singing along with them.

We finally get there and it's even more beautiful than I imagined. Frank and I walk through the snow up to the tire swing.

Frank sits down in the snow and then pulls me down into his lap, wrapping his arms around me to keep me warm.

"Frank?"

"Yes gorgeous."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Promise if you find it awkward that you won't leave, and that we'll just forget I ever asked."

"Zoey wha-"

"Just promise please."

"I promise." he says kissing me cheek.

"How... how long do you think this will last?...How long do you think we'll last."

"I've been thinking about that for a while now too."

"Well..."

"How long do you want us to last Zoey?"

"Its unrealistic, nothing lasts forever."

"Anything can last forever if you work hard enough."

"Do you want to last forever?"

"No."

"Oh..."

"What's more than forever?"

"I don't know..."

"Well there was a failed attempt to be clever." he says laughing.

"Yeah... let's just settle on forever."

"Yeah forever sounds good." he says kissing me.

After we pull apart a gust of wind blows by and it gets really cold, "Frank, I'm cold."

"Yea, it is gettin' cold. You wanna go home?"

"I don't wanna go home just yet, let's just go back to the car and turn the heat on."

We get up and race back to the car.

"I win!" I say reaching the car first.

"No way, you cheated."

"I, Mr. Iero, am no cheater."

"You got a head start."

"Frank I'm sorry that you tripped on the snow, but don't go callin' me a cheater because of your clumsiness." I say laughing.

"Whatever." he says laughing at himself, "Get in the back seat, I'll turn on the heat."

I climb in the back seat and wait for him to climb back himself. When he does I crawl into his arms and we try to collect body heat from each other.

"Why is it so damn cold?!" I whine.

"You know, I've heard that the exchange of saliva can help the body collect heat."

"You're really trying with those clever remarks aren't you?"

"I don't know what it is. They're really bad too aren't they?"

"Yea. But I'll still make out with you." I say as I start to kiss him.

Soon our lips are attached in a fiery, yet passionate kiss and clothes are beginning to be removed.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Frank asks as he kisses up my neck.

I nod and he continues to unbutton my pants, sliding them off slowly and tossing them to the front of the car. Then comes the shirt, and his pants. And we're down to my underwear and his boxers.

"Um, did you bring an uh..."

"Yea, let me get one out of my wallet." he says while grabbing his pants and taking one out. "Are you sure?" he asks.

"Positive."

"If you want me to stop at any time, just say so. Okay?"

I nod, "I'm ready."

He nods and slides off his boxers, and slip it on. Then he slides off my underwear. He pulls me closer to him then gets ready to slide in.

But see the problem with this is that the back seat of his car is EXTREMELY small. So when he or I move we hit our head or another part of our body.

"Frank, maybe we should wait to do this when we have a little more space, and a comfortable bed."

"Yea, that sounds good." he says handing me my underwear and other articles of clothing.

After we finish getting dressed we drive back home, there are still a lot of cars parked in front of the house. We go up to my room and lay down on me bed.

"I'm still cold." Frank says.

"Go get a hoodie out of my closet. I actually probably have one of yours in there."

He gets up and goes over to the closet and starts to look through the clothes.

"I didn't know you played guitar Zoey."

Shit!

"Uhhh I don't! That's uh... that's a present for uh... Mikey! Yea, you know how he's wanted to play bass for awhile now. And I got him a bass."

"Oh, that's cool." Frank says a look of disappointment on his face.

I feel bad, but remember that tomorrow he'll be the happiest man on Earth.

"Are you gonna spend the night?"

"Nah, I gotta be at home in the morning to open presents with my Mom. But then I'll come after we're done."

Frank stayes a little while longer but then he has to go home.

We clean up the mess then we all go to bed. But I can't sleep. So I get up and make a voyage downstairs.

As I pass Mikey's open door, I guess he's half way awake because I walk by and he gets up and comes to the door.

"Santa?" he says.

He must be dreaming. "No Mikey, go back to bed." I say.

He nods then slumps back to bed. I close the door trying to contain my laughter, and then make it the rest of the way downstairs.

All of the sudden I hear a loud meow, "Shhh, be quiet Felix you'll wake someone up."

I pick her up and take her down stairs with me, we sit on the couch and look at the Christmas tree and its flashing lights. Soon my eyes become heavy and I finally fall asleep.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"

Is what I wake up to the next morning, and its right in my ear too.

I open my eyes and see Gerard's grinning dumbly in my face. I glare at him then smack him upside the head.

"Ow! Mom, Zoey hit me!"

"Zoey be nice to Gerard." she says as she comes into the living room.

"So much for being the innocent young one." I mumble as I sit up and yawn.

"Can we open presents!?" Gerard asks, "Zoey's awake now!"

"Because you yelled in my face." I say glaring at him again.

"Yes Gerard we can open the presents now." Dad says.

After a half hour the living room is covered in shreds of wrapping paper, ribbons and bows.

Dad says that my present is a new car and that we'll go looking for one sometime this week. Mom got me these really pretty earrings that come with a matching necklace. Gerard and Mikey got me gift certificates to random stores. And everyone loved the presents I got for them.

I'm blow drying my hair, because I just got out of the shower when Gerard yells that Frank is here.

I finish quickly then grab his present and make my way down stairs.

"Merry Chri-... What's that?!" he says when he sees his present.

"Merry Christmas Frankie." I say handing him the guitar case. I couldn't really wrap because it was too big so I just put a ribbon and bow around it.

"Wha-? I thought-... you got me-? Oh my God I love you!" he says as he opens the case and sees the guitar he's been ranting about for sooo long.

"You're welcome." I say sitting next to him.

"Well this just makes my gift look like shit."

"Aw, lemme see. I bet it's not that bad."

He pulls out a little box with a ribbon around it and hands it to me shyly. I smile at him and open it carefully, and gasp when I see what's inside.

It was a ring with a sliver band and 3 little diamonds encrusted in it. It had an inscription on the inside saying 'Forever&More'.

"It's a promise ring." Frank said. "I wanted to make sure you knew that I meant it when I said I loved you, and that I wanted to be with you forever."

"Thank you. I love it... I love you." I say kissing him softly.

"I love you too." he says smiling at me.

"Okay lovers, go get a room or something if you're gonna do that." Gerard says walking away.

"You're just mad because you're not gettin' any." Frank calls after him.

Gerard pokes his head back into the room, "And you are?" he says kind of glaring at Frank with that over protective brother look.

"Uhh, well no." he replies nervously.

"Damn right, you better not be." Gee mumbles walking away.

"You know what he doesn't know won't hurt him." I say winking.

Frank raises his eye brows suggestively and I just roll my eyes and pull him up off of the couch with me.

"Where're we going?"

"Somewhere over the rainbow." I say handing him his coat and grabbing mine as well.

...

"So the park is somewhere over the rainbow?" Frank says as we walk around the random seesaws and swings.

"Yep. I don't know I felt like going to a park. C'mon lets go swing."

"You like to swing a lot." Frank says sitting down on a swing next to me.

"When I was little, my dad used to sit me on his lap while he swung because I was too little to swing by myself and I'd always ask him to go really high. And I'd bury my face in his chest and just laugh, because I'd get that ticklish feeling in my stomach..." I say staring off somewhere and smiling.

"You must have really missed him when he left."

"I thought he was coming back for a while. I'd always ask when he was coming back, and... that woman would always yell at me and tell me not to ask... After awhile, I just tried to forget about it. I thought he left because of me, that's what she said. He left because he couldn't take me being sick.... I think it's better though, him going back to Gerard and Mikey instead of staying with me. Boys need their fathers more than girls. But then again I didn't really have a mother either, but look how I turned out."

"Well at least you have one now."

"Yea... I'll never do that to my kids. Never, I'll never leave them, no matter how sick they are. Even when they're going through their rebellious stage, I'll be right there. Just like she never was." I say wiping away a tear.

Frank pulls me over into his lap and wipes my tears away, "Lets not talk about her anymore. Let's talk about us... Uh... what's your favorite girl name?"

"I don't know, Audrey, Madeline... why?"

"Okay, favorite boy name?"

"Seth, Logan and... Aiden."

"Okay, we're gonna name our first kid, if it's a girl, we'll name her Audrey, and if its a boy Aiden."

"Frank."

"What?"

"Don't you think you're planning ahead a little bit?"

"I like to plan ahead."

"Yea but this is way ahead."

"You don't like talking about this?"

"No, I do... its just it seems so weird... I never thought I'd meet anyone that would like me, let alone want to be with me for the rest of their life."

"Yea I guess it is kind of weird... We're one of few couples that actually belong together."

"Well what happens to the other couples? The ones that don't belong together?"

"They go through life without someone to love, I guess. Or until they find their true love. And I'm guessing that takes awhile."

"Wow that sucks."

"Yep. Lifes a bitch."

"Frank. Can we have triplets?"

"What?"

"I want triplets... or twins."

"Why?"

"They're cute, we can make them match."

"Well see when we get there, that's a long ways away."

"I love you Frank." I say sighing and laying my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too Zoey... Merry Christmas."