Crazy Beautiful

Hooked

New Years Eve parties are fun.

Because your parents get drunk, and then they let you drink. And well it's just a bunch of drunken people. Its especially fun when your parents start singing old 70's songs and dancing around obnoxiously.

I of course stayed sober enough so that I would remember this joyous occasion. It seems like Mom has a party for every holiday. She's just the party mom I guess. Which I don't mind, I like parties. For awhile at least, but then I start to feel caged in and I need to get out and breathe.

I'm in a corner watching everyone around me, just trying to get some peace. I'm staring out into space when Frank comes and brings me out of my trance.

"Hey you wanna get out of here?" he shouts over the loud music.

I nod and follow him out the door grabbing my coat on the way. We go to Frank's house because there's really no where else to go and we don't feel like going to our field.

We go up to Frank's room and lay down on his bed together just holding each other for awhile.

"What's your new year's resolution?" I ask playing with Frank's hair.

"To finish senior year." he says laughing.

"Seriously? I thought you'd have something more ambitious."

"Well I mean I already have everything I want. What else is there to aim for?"

"I don't know... Mine is to forget about my mother. Just forget all of her, like she never existed."

"You can't just forget her Zoey. She's part of you."

"A bad part... I don't want to remember her, it's not like she did anything meaningful. She kept me closed up, away from the world."

"Still, if you forget your past then how will you be able to move on? You can use her as an example of what not to do to your kids."

"I guess... I just don't like thinking about her... I guess I don't really have a resolution either then." I say turning to face Frank.

He's on his back and he's just staring up at the ceiling. I watch him for a few minutes before I start to poke his cheek.

Poke.
Poke.
Poke.
Poke.

"Zoey stop." he says not looking at me.

Poke.
Poke.
Poke.
Po-

"Ahhh, okay okay I'll stop. Noooo Frankie STOP!" I laugh hysterically as he pins me down tickling my stomach.

"Will you stop poking me?" he says still tickling me.

"Yes! Yes I'll stop." I laugh.

He stops tickling me but doesn't get off of me. He leans down attaching his lips to mine and kissing me slowly, softly at first but then growing in passion as the kiss lingers on...

He trails his kisses from my lips over my cheeks to my jaw line, to my neck then around my collar bone as he unbuttons my shirt. Finally getting it open he proceeds to kiss down my cleavage, running his hands over my chest and down over my stomach and around my waist. Soon his lips travel the same path and land around my navel, tickling my stomach once again causing me to giggle.

He looks at me and smirks as he unbuttons my jeans slowly, then slides them down just as slowly. After he gets them off he sits up for a moment to remove his shirt and tosses it somewhere around the room. I sit up, running my hands over his chest and kissing up his chest until I get to his neck and then to his lips. I slide my hands back down his chest trailing my nails lightly over his skin. Then unbuttoning his pants and sliding them off as well.

I then lay back and pull him with me never breaking the firery kiss we're lost in. We break away to catch our breaths and he reaches around my back and unclasps my bra, running his fingers over my breasts as he slides it off slowly. Goosebumps rise on my skin as I feel him explore skin that has never been touched before.

I arch my back and let out a whimper as he pinches one of my nipples, then lowers his mouth sucking it into his mouth. The feeling burns my skin and flows through my veins as I hiss and coo underneath him.

I moan as he moves to the other breast and sucks that nipple into his mouth too. As he continues his assault on my chest he moves his hand down and into my underwear, sliding a finger into me slowly.

I want to scream out from all of the overwhelming pleasure I'm experiencing but I know that the neighbors will hear and worry, so instead I just pull Frank up to my face and kiss him, trying to occupy my mouth for awhile. He inserts another finger into me and starts to move his fingers in and out faster.

After awhile he stops, gets up and goes across the room.

"Frank where are you going?" I whimper, not wanting it to end.

"I'm just grabbing protection." he chuckles as he climbs back on the bed.

I nod and lay back down as he slides his boxer briefs off then slips on the rubber and turns back to me. He slides my underwear off and wraps my legs around his waist pulling my middle closer to his.

"Are you ready?" he asks looking into my eyes, looking for any hint of hesitance.

"Yea... be gentle." I say staring back into his eyes.

He nods then slowly pushes into me. It hurts a lot. And I try not to wince because I don't want him to think he's hurting me too much. But he goes slow and waits for me to get used to the feeling until he moves on.

After he senses that my discomfort has subsided he pushes all the way in making me whimper a little in pain. Then he pulls out a little then pushes back in, slowly.

After awhile the pain goes away and is replaced by electrifying shock waves. I moan as he pushes in again, and he grins at my response, knowing that I'm starting to get use to it.

He picks up his pace and grips onto my hips a little tighter as he starts to feel it as well. The feeling keeps building up in me and my craving for more grows. I want more, I need more.

"Frank, faster- more." I moan moving my hips with his.

He grips on tighter and starts to move faster and faster in and out of me. And as my pleadings go on and on he moves faster and faster until neither of us can take it anymore. Until it's too unbearable for us to hold on, and we have to let go.

Our screams chorus together as we both reach that remarkable high that's so addictive. Panting and whimpering as we come down, in a daze. We ride the rest of our incredible orgasms out together then finally collapse in a heap of sweat, lust and most of all love.

Frank pulls out of me, discarding the messy rubber and then pulls me into his arms wrapping the covers around us and kissing me softly.

"I love you." he says holding on to me tightly.

"I love you." I mock him as I bury my face into his chest, soon falling asleep after our incredible night of love making.

I'm addicted. Hooked if you will.

After New Years, I absolutely have to have Frank multiple times a week. I just need it to keep me sane, I need him to keep me sane. He doesn't seem to mind though, I mean what guy would mind if their girlfriend wanted that much sex.

One day after we've just finished he turns to me and smirks.

"What?" I ask putting my bra back on.

"You're a nymphomaniac." he says chuckling.

I frown, "Do you have to take medicine for that?"

"No."

"Well then I don't care." I smile. "You don't like it?"

"Oh no, don't get me wrong. I LOVE it. Its just maybe we should cut back a little, on the actual intercourse thing you know? I don't want anything to go wrong, you know?"

I nod, knowing exactly what he means. I've been thinking the same thing lately, but my lust has just taken over and every time I get that urge the thought is be pushed to the back of my mind.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink." I say pulling on my shirt and pants. "You want anything?"

"No, I'm gonna finish getting dressed."

I nod and walk down stairs picking up Felix on the way, we kicked her out when we went into my room. I think she's mad at me.

I walk into the kitchen to find Mom washing dishes by the sink... Oh shit.

"Hey Mom... What're you doing home?"

"Oh I got off early, thought I'd do some shopping then come home and start dinner... Is Frank staying for dinner?"

Frank didn't bring his car over to the house, and there's nothing down stairs to show that he's here.

"Uhh, yea sure... How'd you know Frank was here?"

"Zoey, honestly anyone could hear you down the street." she says chuckling. My cheeks go red with embarrassment. "I mean its so obvious too, you're lucky I'm the only one in this house thats not blind... I don't mind that you have a sexually active relationship Zoey, just be careful and use protection."

I nod and she hands me a box... Of condoms.

"Uh..thanx?... So Dad doesn't know?"

"No."

"Does Gerard know?"

"Well I don't know sweetie."

Crap, if Gerard finds out he'll kill Frank. And like on que Gerard walks through the front door.

"Hello beautiful family. How's everyone?"

Mom and I smile and nod, trying not to look guilty.

"Hey Zoey, I think you broke the skin on my back when we were fu-" he stops when he sees us all in the kitchen. "Hey guys." he says smiling nervously.

"Uhm, is that the laundry? I think I just heard the laundry stop, I'm gonna go see." Mom says hurrying away.

"Mom, today's not laundry day." Gerard says eyeing her suspiciously.

"Uhm, well I'm gonna go do... uh something." she says and runs off.

"Hmm, weird. Anyways how'd you break the skin on Frank's back?" Gee says.

"Uhm, I scratched him."

"Why?"

"We were uh... wrestling." Frank says.

"With your shirt off?" Frank just nods nervously. "You guys are so weird... What's that?" he says pointing to the box in my hand.

I quickly hid it behind my back, "What's what?"

"That, behind your back."

"What're you talking about. I don't have anything." I say trying to run past him.

He catches me and snatches it away from me. "Zoey, why do you have a box of-." then he stops mid sentence and looks from me to Frank. "Ooh." he says glaring at Frank. "Well don't let Mom or Dad find them. You and I, we'll talk later Iero." he says handing the box back to me and walking away.

Frank and I let out a sigh of relief as Gerard leaves the room.

"Hello! Anyone home?" Dad says coming into the house.

I drop the box out of surprise but then we scramble to pick it up and run upstairs before he can see us. We grab our back backs and toss books out on my bed trying to make it look like we've been studying.

Then we sit down by the books and pretend to read right when he knocks on my door and comes in.

"Hey kids, how ya doin'?" he smiles.

"Fine just doin' homework." I smile.

"Good... why're you breathing so hard?"

"This math problem has just got us fired up Donald." Frank says.

"Alrighty, well you kids keep at it." he looks at us funny the closes the door.

Frank and I burst into a fit of laughter after he leaves and continue to 'study'.

We'll laugh about this one day.