Crazy Beautiful

Veggie Tales Is The SHIZNITZ!

"OOOH!!!! The pirate's life is the life for me, and a yo-ho-ho and dumdy dee! And I never, never, never do a thing about the weather cause the weather never does a single thing for me!" The guys and I sing as we drive home from school, piled in Ray’s truck.

"Oh, oh! I've got one!" I say thinking of another pirate song. "We are the pirates who don't do anything, we just stay at home and lie around. And if you ask us, to do anything! Well just tell you we don't do anything!"

"Is that Veggie Tales?" Bob says laughing.

"Dude, veggie tales is the shiznit." I say seriously.

"Ooh, I like the hair brush song." Mikey says.

"I like the cheese burger one." Gee says smiling. "He said to her Id like a cheese burger, and I might like a milkshake or two."

"She said to him I can't give you either. And he said isn't this burger bell?" I continued.

"She said yes this is but we're closed now, but we open tomorrow at ten. He said I am extremely hungry, but I guess I can wait until then." Mikey sings.

"Cause you're his cheese burger, his yummy cheese burger. He'll wait for you, yea, he'll wait for you. Oh you are his cheese burger, his tasty cheese burger, hell wait for you yea he'll wait for you. Oh he will wait for you." We all finish.

"Guys this is so sad. We’re like 18 and up singing Veggie Tales." Frank says laughing.

"Well I don know about you guys but... I remember doing the time warp drinking those moments when!" I say.

"The blackness would hit me and the voice would be calling!" Gerard says.

"LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!" we all sing together.

"Oh god we need to watch that." Ray says laughing.

"Oh! I wanna be Jannet!" I say. "Frank can be Dr. Frankinfurter."

"I am not being a transvestite from some other planet named Transsexual Transylvania."

"Oh I wanna be Frankinfurter!" Gerard says.

"I'm gonna have to say, that that is a little creepy Gee." I say.

We pull into our driveway and go to the garage, throwing our book bags on the floor and plopping down on the random chairs and couches. Frank makes sure to get the big easy chair first, because it's our favorite cuddle spot. I know, it's sickeningly cute but that's just how we are. We like to cuddle a lot, we're very affectionate. Which gets on the guys nerves sometimes, but they're just mad cause they're not getting any.

"Hey guys guess what." Gerard says coming in from the kitchen. I hadn't even noticed he wasn't in the room with us.

"What?" we all chorus.

"I got in; I'm going to art school!"

"YAY!!!" We all say, getting up and tackling him in hugs.

"You're gonna be some big shot artist or something now!" Ray says.

"Eh, its just art school guys. I mean that doesn't mean I’ll become some famous artist."

"But it could happen." I say, and then it hits me. Everyone is leaving, Frank, Mikey and I are graduating in a couple months and then we have the summer but after that, we'll all be going our separate ways. Off to college. I'm suddenly stricken with depression, and I slump over to a chair.

I'm going to be alone again. I won't have anyone, not even the voice to keep me company anymore. Not Mother to yell and scold at me. Not the guys to make me laugh and feel better when I have a bad day. Not Frank, to give me kisses and make me feel special.

"All alone." I say quietly to myself.

"What's wrong?" Frank says sitting next to me.

"Everyone's leaving, were all leaving."

"What do you mean? We're not going any where."

"When we go off to college, after this summer. Everyone will be gone. We'll drift apart."

He pulls me up from the couch and we walk into the house and up to my room, closing the door behind us.

"Zoey, when I said I wanted to be with you forever and more, I meant it. Listen we can go to the same college and we can get a little apartment somewhere. I'm not leaving you, I won’t leave you. I'll always be there, always be here forever. I promise." He says looking into my eyes.

"You promise?"

"I promise." He says pulling me into his arms and kissing my forehead. "I love you Zoey."

"I love you too Frank."
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOO SORRY! I've been busy and my computer is crap and ... yeah