Crazy Beautiful

Chance of A Life Time

"FUCKING ASSHOLES!" I hear Frank shout as he slams the door behind him.

I'm guessing he had a fight with his band mates; it seems to be happening a lot lately.

I get up from the bed and start to make my way to the front of the apartment. I hear a big crash and Frank curse.

"WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THERE ANY LIGHTS ON DAMMIT!"

"Because you didn't turn any on." I say quietly as I turn on the light. He glares at me and I just turn around and head back to the bedroom.

I hear him sigh and follow me into the room. I lie back down on the bed where I was before and watch him as he removes his shirt and pants, then slips on some basket ball shorts. He lies next to me then pulls me into his arms.

"I'm sorry I yelled I'm just in a bad mood." he says kissing my neck lightly. "The band broke up."

"Por que?"

"We can't stand each other. I think it's for the best though."

"Well as long as you're okay." I say pushing him on his back and straddling his waist. "I didn't like you coming home mad. It scared me." I say laying my head on his chest.

He starts to rub my back gently slipping his hands up the back of my shirt. "I know... I was never mad at you though... It was those bitches. God they got on my nerves."

I kiss his lips lightly a couple times, "Well what are you gonna do now?"

"I don't know," he says pushing me on my back and climbing on top of me, "But I don't really want to think about it right now." he says sliding his hands up my shirt and over my breasts.

"Horny bastard." I laugh as he slides my shirt over my head.

"Oh you're one to talk. Did you forget senior year or something?"

"Oh Frank, how could I forget senior year..."

GERARD'S POINT OF VIEW

Life pretty much sucks right now.

My cartoon was rejected by the fuckers at Cartoon Network, I work in this boring cubical. And I have no girlfriend. I'm lonely and depressed.

Why do I even both-

"OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT!" one of my co-workers yells looking out one of the big windows.

Everyone rushes over and gawks at the sight before them. There are two big planes crashing into the twin towers. Explosion after explosion happens before our eyes, and we're paralyzed with shock.

....

As I walk home from work, we were let out early; I replay the scene of today's earlier events over and over in my mind.

Life is so short, what if I had been near there, or even working in that building. What if I had been on one of those planes? Everything would've been over now.

This thought scared me and I suddenly decided that I needed to get my life in check. I needed to find something that I really wanted to do. I've got to stop moping around, waiting for something to happen to me.

That's when I bumped into someone and a quiet sorry and continued on.

"Gerard?" I hear a high nazzily voice say.

"Ray?" I say as I look at the stranger.

"Hey man! What's going on? I haven't seen you in like forever." We chorus together as we embrace in a manly hug.

We go to a near by coffee shop to catch up.

"Yea I saw that today it was so weird." Ray says referring to the plane crashes.

"Yea I know what you mean... I feel like I need to do something with my life now... I've got so much to say."

"Well, I've got an idea. You may think its crazy, but I think it could be the answer we're looking for..."

"Oh yes, oh God. Frank! Mmm yes! Ahhh-"

*RING* *RING* *RING*

"No, go away." Frank pants as he stops thrusting.

"Don't stop." I moan. And just as he's about to thrust back in the phone rings again. "-sigh- Just pick it up Frank."

He growls annoyingly at the phone but picks it up, "What?" he says evilly.

'Rawr, what's your problem?' I hear Gerard answer.

"What the fuck do you want Gerard. I'm busy."

'Frank, I'm sure my sister can wait 5 minutes, you guys fuck like rabbits anyways.' he says laughing.

"What do you want?"

'Well Frank, first of all are you still doing that Pency Prep thing?'

"No."

'Great! Okay, so I found Ray and we're thinking of starting a band. We don't have a name yet, but we've got a guitarist, a bass, a singer and a drummer. We thought it would be good to get another guitar and I thought who better to call them Frank!'

"Really? Yea that sounds cool... Is that all?"

'Well I was gonna discuss some stuff with you but I'm comin' to Newark anyways since most of the band members live there anyways. I thought I'd move there.'

"Okay well then I'll talk to you later Gee." Frank says hanging up the phone quickly.

"What did Gee want?" I ask as Frank wraps my legs back around his waist.

"He wants to start a band or something like that." he says then thrusts into me.

"And –oooh- he couldn't wait till some other time to talk –uhhhmmm- with you."

"I guess not... Ohhh... But not more talking, just fucking."