Crazy Beautiful

Smelly Bus

6 Weeks.

We've been on tour for Six Fucking Weeks. And the bus smells like balls. It’s so disgusting.

But I'd rather travel with 5 of my best friends and take pictures than sit at home, alone and bored.

I'm watching their last show for the night right now; the crowd is going wild over Demolition Lovers. That's my favorite too. I think Gee wrote it about a past lover or something, it seems to mean a lot to him.

They finish and say bye to the crowd then come backstage, all sweaty and gross like.

Frank comes over and tries to hug me but I run away from him saying I don't want to smell like armpit. This just provokes him to run around backstage trying to hug me.

He finally catches me after I run into Bob and fall down. I scrunch up my nose as Frank pulls me close kissing me all over my face. After he's done he steps back and smiles at me defiantly.

I glare playfully at him, "Well thank you Mr. Iero, now I have to go take a shower." I say walking off.

"Great I'll join you!" Frank says happily following me.

I stop and turn around to him smiling wickedly, "No, I don't think that'll be necessary Frank. I'd like to take this shower alone."

"Well fine then. I didn't want to take a shower with you anyways." he says pouting.

I just laugh and wave my hand at him as I walk back to the bus. They guys should be signing stuff for a little while so I'm just going to take a quick shower to get the stink off of me.

After I finish my shower I dry off and get dressed into some track pants and a tank-top. I wait till my hair is dry then brush it out and put it in two braided pig tails.

I'm about to sit down with a book when I hear someone knocking at the door.

It's... Bert?

"Oh hey Bert, if you're looking for the guys they're not back yet. They're still sig-"

"Aaaktuallly, I was loookinngg fooo yuuuu Zoooeeeyyy." He slurs, very drunkly.

"Ew, Bert are you drunk? I'll call Quinn or someone to come get you, you just wait outside." I say trying to close the door, but Bert pushes me in and I tumble back into the bus.

"Shhh, don kall anewon..." he says and helps me off of the ground, well more like pulls me off of the ground.

"Bert, you are very drunk. I think I should call someone." I say and try to get out of his grasp but he just pulls me closer trying to kiss me.

I struggle and try to push him off but he just keeps trying harder and harder until he holds my face in place and gives me a sloppy kiss.

I try to move and get away but he's holding me against a wall, so I do the only thing I can do and knee him right in the balls. Very forcefully.

He lets out a yelp and stumbles back holding himself. I grab my cell then run off of the bus, and I see the guys coming towards the bus.

I run up to him panting and crying a little. I get to Gerard's arms first so he's the one I collapse into.

"Zoey? Zoey what's wrong?" he asks worriedly.

"Ber- Bert he-he was drunk. And he came to the bus... he's so drunk, and he pushed me against he wall... And he-he tried to kiss me so I kicked him the balls. And he-he was trying to-trying to..."

"Shh, its okay." Gee says rubbing my back.

Frank stars to run to the bus and Bob and Ray follow him to make sure he doesn't kill Bert.

As Gerard, Mikey and I walk back to the bus we hear yelling and quicken our pace. Mikey calls Quinn and the rest of the guys and they hurry to the MCR bus.

[Frank's POV]

I'll kill him; I swear I'll kill him. That bastard, how dare he.

"What the fuck were you thinking?! You come here drunk off your ass and try to rape my girlfriend! Get the fuck off our bus and stay away from Zoey. If I ever catch you even talking to her I swear I'll-"

"Frank, I think that's enough. He's drunk he's not going to remember any of this tomorrow." Quinn says pulling Bert off the floor and dragging him off the bus.

Zoey and Gerard come onto the bus and I follow her into the small bathroom. I close the door behind us and watch her for a minute as she brushes her teeth and washes her face.

"Are you okay?" I ask quietly.

She nods then opens the bathroom door, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the bunks.

She lies down in our bunk and pulls me down with her.

"Hold me." she says quietly.

I put my arms around her and pull her close to me. She turns around to face and buries her face in my chest, then backs away a little.

"You smell." she says frowning.

"C'mon, it can't be that bad." I say lifting my armpit and taking a wiff, I make a disgusted face as I realize it actually is that bad. "I'll go take a quick shower." I say getting up.

After my shower I get dress in boxers and basket ball shorts. Then I lay back down with Zoey pulling the covers over us and she settles into my arms again.

"That's better." she says smiling and smelling me.

"I'm thinking about shaving down the sides of my head a little and bleaching or some crazy shit like that; what’d you think?"

"I’d have to see it." She says scrunching up her face.

"Well what if you see it and you don’t like it?"

"Well then I guess I’ll have to deal." she says laughing.

"It'll grow back after awhile... Your hair's really long." I say playing with one of her braided pigtails.

"Mmhmm, I'm thinking about getting it cut though... Maybe a little shorter and layered."

"Whatever that means."

She laughs at me then kisses my lips softly, "I luff you Frank."

"I love you too." I say kissing her again then laying back to fall into a nice peaceful sleep.