Crazy Beautiful

I Freakin' Love You

"Mom I'm fine okay...I don't know what I was thinking...I won't climb into air vents anymore...Okay...Mom I'm 25 I think I can take care of myself....I love you too...Okay...Bye." I say as I shut my cell.

My arm's not broken, its just badly sprained. The guys got a kick out of it; it took them like a week to stop making jokes.

I'm so excited; we're going home for a couple months in a week. Frank and I are gonna have our wedding like a week after that, and then we're gonna have to wait on our honey moon until the band is off for a rather long time.

Which is perfectly fine, I just wanna get married.

"Zoey! C'mere and take a picture of this!" Frank yells from the front of the stage.

"What exactly am I taking a picture of?" I ask as I walk up next to him.

"Just some fans with me and Gee, they made their own merch. Its pretty awesome."

I nod and position them to take a couple shots with my camera and then one of the fans’ camera.

"Thanks for the pictures!" one of the girls say, "You know Frank, I'll be 18 in a little while. Maybe sometime we could..."

"Sorry I'm taken." he says grabbing my hand and walking away quickly. Once we're backstage he puts his arm around me and kisses the top of my head, "I'm sorry about that, its never happened before."

I just laugh, "Its fine, I thought it was kind of funny."

"Yea...what was she like 16?"

"Haha yea."

"18 in a little while my ass..." he laughs as we keep walking back stage...

- FastForward -

As I stand in the mirror looking at myself I think of all the things that have happened today.

I don't think that whole 'you'll look different after you're married' thing really exists. I mean I was just married 6 hours ago and I still look the same.

I suppose I feel a little different though...I don't know, like I'm getting to that point of completion.

I'm over the marriage step in life, now its on to kids. But Frank wants to wait a little bit. The band's really big right now with their release of Three Cheers awhile back. On this 3 month break they're gonna work and finish their next CD, do some other stuff too.

Then after that release its just more touring. He wants to be there when the baby is born, not on a stage somewhere overseas.

After I finish brushing my teeth I walk out of the hotel bathroom, Frank and I decided that we should at least get a suite at a nice hotel to spend our wedding night alone, and look at my husband laying on the bed lazily in his boxers.

He turns his head and looks me up and down while biting his lip, eyeing the sexy black lingerie outfit I'm wearing...

I smile seductively then join him on the bed, straddling his hips while he runs his hands up my stomach and over my chest.

I lean down and kiss him passionately as he reaches his hands around, unhooking my bra and sliding if off. He takes a breast in each and, caressing them.

I pull away from his lips and start to kiss along his jaw line making my way to his neck and then below his ear. I kiss around his ear while I start to grind my hips into his.

"Mmm, stop teasing." he growls as he rolls over putting me on the bottom.

"Aww, I like to get you built up though, plus its fun to see you squirm."

"Well now its your turn to be teased." he says as he slowly trances his finger down my cleavage and over my stomach, then down between my legs.

I shiver as I feel him slowly start to run his fingers over my slit, going deathly slow and soft.

After doing this for what seems like eternity he finally slips my panties off and starts to rub again.

He slowly slides a finger inside of me but then pulls it out just as slowly, all the while massaging my clit with his thumb.

Finally I can't take it anymore, "Frank, fuck more, I need more."

"Not nice being teased is it?" he asks smirking. I shake my head and he just smirks again and pulls his fingers out of me.

Then he takes off his boxers and positions himself on top of me, getting ready to slide in.

He takes his sweet time, going deathly slow and making my hair stand on end.

Sometimes he'll speed up for very short amounts of time, but then he'll just go slow again. But then he starts to get really into it and thrusts into me quickly. Getting faster by the minute.

Soon we move into overdrive and I start to moan and curse out to him.

"Ooh God Frank, fuck I love you so much."

"Say it again." he pants, throwing his head back and moaning in ecstasy.

"I love you, so fucking much! Oh god so fucking much." I yell out as we both climax together.

After we calm down he pulls out of me and collapses still onto of me with his head resting on my chest.

"I love you Mrs. Iero." Frank says as he sits up and kisses my lips softly.

I smile and settle into his arms as he lays down beside me.

Mrs. Iero...

Kind of has a ring to it.