Crazy Beautiful

The End :(

"Frank don't swing her around like that you're gonna drop her." I tell him as he swings our 4 year old daughter around by her ankles.

"I'm not gonna drop her, she likes it anyways."

"Well just be careful, remember what happened last time?"

"Oh my god how many times have I told you I did not mean to drop her! She practically jumped out of my arms."

"Frank, 1 year olds don't jump out of people's arms. Plus she was a sleep anyways."

Yes Frank dropped our baby when she was one, and I was furious with him for about 2 months. I wouldn't even let him hold her. But he's earned his trust back.

Her name is Juliana Michelle Iero. She's got Frank's beautiful hazel eyes, but the rest she gets from me.

She's the smartest 4 year old on the planet and she knows it. Sometimes she's too smart for her own good, which earns her time out. But I mean weren't we all like that.

"Mommy can we go to the park?" she asks as Frank puts her down. She's swaying a little because she's probably dizzy.

"Yea we can go for a little while, then we have to go visit Grandma and Grandpa Way."

She squeals in excitement and runs off to grab her shoes. She loves Mom and Dad, probably because they spoil her to death.

She really likes Frank's mom too, she always does her nails or something like that.

Frank helps her put on her shoes while I grab our coats.

We walk to the park since its not too far, Juliana in between Frank and I; holding our hands.

She looks around curiously, pointing out different things and asking questions.

Life feels so complete. I have a beautiful little girl, and Frank and I have been talking about trying for another one.

I have the most awesome friends in the entire universe.

And most of all I have Frank, which can't be described in a couple sentences.

What more could I ask for?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well thats the end kiddies! No I will not write a sequal... sorry but I just don't have the motivation to do so and I'm working on an idea for another story right now anyways... So yea look out for that... I hope you enjoyed the story and if you haven't yet you should check out my other stories. As always, comments and subscribes are always appreciated!
<3 Kace