‹ Prequel: Smile

Better Than Revenge

One

"Are you ready?" Patrick Kane asked Arabella the ex-girlfriend of his best friend as they pulled up to the rental house. Sharpie and Abby rented a house 2 weeks before the wedding so the bridal and groom party could stay there.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Arabella smirked at the worried American. He didn't think that she would be able to see Jonathan with Jenn. Sure this was going to be the first time seeing her ex-boyfriend for the first time since she left for France.

"Shit." Burish muttered causing Jonathan to look at who just walked into the house. There was his ex-girlfriend wearing a short orange dress, wedges and sunhat covering her beautiful blonde hair. No matter what she wore, Arabella was able to pull it off with her amount of confidence.

As Arabella went around the room greeting everyone she could feel Jonathan's eyes bore into her head waiting for her to acknowledge him. But she was going to make him wait, make him suffer.

"So we only have one room left." Abby stated looking between Patrick Kane and Arabella. "That's perfectly fine." Kaner smiled smacking Arabella's ass for everyone to notice. It got so quiet if you dropped a pin outside on the deck 5 miles away, you'd be able to hear.

Jonathan didn't even know that his hands were balled into fist until Jenn put her hand on his hands. How could his best friend be fucking his ex-girlfriend? Patrick Kane knew that he loved Arabella more than anyone in the world. As Sharpie helped Kaner and Arabella upstairs to their stupid room, everyone erupted in chatter.

"What the fuck?!" Jon shouted bounding to the stairs as Burish and Ladd holding Jonathan back from going up the stairs and killing his best friend. "How could they fucking do this to me?" Jonathan whispered to the boys as they calmed their captain down.

"You did this her buddy boy." Ladd said patting Jonathan on the back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that this is so short and that it took me forever to get it out. But here it is!
Thank you for everyone who commented, it means so much to me(: