‹ Prequel: Smile

Better Than Revenge

two

"They haven't gotten out of the room since they arrived." Burish chuckled noticing that the light in the room was still on. The gang was outside sitting around the fire making smores. Jonathan couldn't take his eyes off of the window, he kept staring at it hoping to see something. Something to tell him that they aren't hooking up.

Ten minutes had passed and the light finally turned off. Not long after that the pair came outside, Arabella looked absolutely perfect yet Kane had sex hair going on. Jonathan remembered every time after they had sex, Arabella took her time making sure she looked presentable.

"Gotta love ballet." Kaner said to Burish and Ladd as he took a sit next to them and Arabella sat by Abby. Jonathan overheard the comment and wanted to go over there and kill Kaner. He knew how flexible Arabella and the the things that they could do because of that.

Everyone was sitting around the fire and enjoying themselves, of course there was obvious tension between the group. Jonathan was so mad at his friend and his ex-girlfriend. He didn't understand how they could be hooking up behind his back like this.

"Why do you care so much about her?" Jenn asked poking at the irritated Jonathan.

"Because he's my best friend-" Jonathan paused before hearing the headboard pound on the wall. It wasn't coming from his room, it was coming from the room next to his and the couple in the room next to his was Arabella's.

"Slut." Jenn muttered rolling her eyes.

The next morning it was decided that Arabella and Patrick would meet everyone at the lake because they were jet lagged from Paris. As soon as Arabella heard the last car leave it was time to put her plan in action. Before her and Patrick got to the house they stopped at Walgreens for the supplies.

"What should we do first?" Kaner asked looking around Toews and Jenn's room.

"Nothing to obvious since we're the only ones home and it'll be suspicious if stuff just happen to them." Arabella stated going straight to Jenn's suitcase.

"The most embarrassing thing in the world is breaking your heel and eating shit." Arabella laughed breaking the heel. She only broke one heel and glued it back together. It would be weird to know that Arabella had done this before so she knew that if you inspected the heel you wouldn't know that it was glued back.

Kaner watched as Arabella went from the heel to the makeup. She put a drop of tobasco into her foundation and blush. From the makeup she went to her clothes and slowly took out some threads. Arabella stated that if you take off a certain amount of threads from the seams the dress will far apart.

"Let's go to the lake now." Arabella giggled returning the room back to normal so no one would suspect a thing.

Jonathan was watching the shore to see when Arabella was coming. Of course Jenn thought that Jon was staring at her the entire time. All the girls were on shore sunbathing while the boys were in the water soaking up the relaxation.

"Ew, what is she wearing?" Jenn asked judging Arabella as she removed Kaners oversized shirt to reveal a black and white cut out bikini. Arabella threw her hair up in a messy bun and waded out to where everyone else was with Kaner. After awhile the girls decided to swim to the boys and hang out with them.

Jonathan could help but stare at Arabella's body and thanking god that he was underwater and no one could see his boner. He couldn't help but think of all the wonderful things they could be doing together right now if she was his. "Hello Jonathan." Arabella whispered to him as somehow it was just them too. Everyone swam back to the shore or they swam away.

"JONATHAN! LET'S GO I HAVE TO GET READY FOR TONIGHT'S DINNER!" Jenn shouted at Jonathan before he could say anything to Arabella. As Jonathan walked away Arabella smirked knowing she had gotten to him and couldn't wait for the show tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that everyone is enjoying the story! It would be nice to have some people comment on what they think about the story now that I've gotten it going.