‹ Prequel: Smile

Better Than Revenge

Three

Tonight was going to be the rehearsal dinner for the wedding, well it was going to be 1 of 3 dinners. Abby wanted to make sure with most of the groom party being hockey men she wanted them to have extra practice behaving. She was glad to have Arabella help her out since she was like an expert at manners.

"I'm so nervous for tonight." Abby said pacing back in forth in the living room. Arabella just rolled her eyes at her frantic friend, she was too stressed out. "This is why you should've gotten a professional wedding planner." Arabella stated.

"I know, but it seems more personal that I'm planning it. Can you check on what everyones wearing tonight, I don't want this to look like a club." Abby said before heading up the stairs to get ready for tonight.

Arabella went to each room checking on everyones clothes, everyone seemed fine and picked up the appropriate clothes. The last room that she had to checked was the room she was dreading to check, it was Jonathan & Jenns room.

"Abby just wanted me to check what you guys were wearing." Arabella said knocking on the door on the door. She heard rustling around and then Jenn answered the door with just a blanket wrapped around her body. She knew that Jenn was doing this to piss off Arabella.

They lined out the clothes that they were going to wear for tonight and just magically Jenn chose the dress that Arabella cut the threads. "They look good." Arabella said before leaving the couple to do whatever they were doing before she interrupted.

Everyone was waiting in the living room for Arabella. She planned to make a grand entrance, to show up Jenn. Arabella picked out a light pink silk dress that rested at the top of her thighs. She pairs them with a pink hearted pumps. "Wow." Jonathan muttered under his breath looking at Arabella walking down the stairs.

"Alright lets go!" Jenn said getting up and almost falling. She was never graceful in heels, she was usually just the girl next door. The one who never dressed up or knew how too but after she saw Jonathan with Arabella, Jenn stepped it up.

Jonathan couldn't help but stare as Kaner walked over to wear Arabella was staining and wrap his arm around her waist. Kaner had the biggest smile on his face, like he won the girl while Arabella inched closer to Kaner. "Come on Jon." Jenn shouted pulling Jon from his trance.

At dinner everyone was enjoying each others company and having an amazing time. Jonathan kind of wished that Arabella was sitting next to him. He wanted to smell the alluring scent of Chanel number 5, see her dainty wrist adorned with tennis bracelets and hear her speak french. Jenn didn't speak French very often so at times it was broken French.

Just as Jenn came back from the bathroom and entered the private room that everyone was in, her heel gave out. As she awkwardly fell face first down, her dress gave out at the same time. So there was Jenn face first with her dress hanging by the threads on the floor. "AHHHH!" She screamed as Jonathan rushed to her side, while Arabella was stifling a laugh.

"I think it's broken, we should go to the hospital now." Jonathan said holding her nose. No one knew what to do after Jonathan and Jenn left the room. All the eyes traveled onto Arabella to see what she would do first. "Lets just continue this dinner." Abby clapped hoping to get everyones attention back to the dinner.

That night nothing much happened after Jenn fell, tore her dress and broke her nose. By the time everyone made it back to the house, Jonathan and Jenn were in their room. Just as the painkillers started to kick in for Jenn and she drifted off to sleep, Jonathan could hear Arabella and Patrick's headboard banging against the wall again. He didn't know what compelled him but he pounded hard on the wall and soon the headboard stopped banging. He couldn't handle knowing that they were doing it right next to him.

In the morning Jonathan was pulled aside by Sharpie was he explained, "Look man, Abby has been planning this entire wedding for months now. I don't want Jenn to ruin this for her like how she ruined last night." Jonathan couldn't believe what he was hearing from his teammate, but that made since to him since he'd seen how stressed out Abby was.

"I understand, I'll talk to Jenn." And as soon as Jon said that Jenn came down the stairs. Her face was had red blotches all over, especially on her cheeks. "Are you okay Jenn?" Jonathan asked looking bewildered at his girlfriend.

"Well besides the broken nose and being humiliated. I'm fine." Jenn said shrugging her shoulders. Patrick and Jonathan just stared at her, how could have not noticed the red blotches all over her freakin face. "HOLY SHIT!" Seabs shouted dropping his bowl of cereal after getting a look at Jenn's face.

"What?" Jenn shouted her hands going directly to her nose. "What happened to your face?" Seabs asked poking her face with his index finger. Jenn brought her hand up suddenly to her face feeling nothing so she quickly went to the bathroom. "Oh my god!" Jenn shrieked as she was staring at her face, waking everyone up.

Jenn ran straight up the stairs and to her room slamming the door. She didn't understand how this happened to her face, closely examining it in the mirror it looked like an allergic reaction. Jenn couldn't remember using anything to cause her having an allergic reaction. "What the hell is going on?" Jonathan asked, closing the door behind him.

From Arabella's room she could hear Jonathan and Jenn arguing with each other. Arabella didn't know what was going on but from the scream she guessed it had to do with the tobasco in the her makeup. Going down to the living room with Kaner everyone was talking about Jenn's hideous face. "You should've seen it Ara, it was all red and blotchy!" Seabs shouted laughing.

Arabella smiled, phase one of her plan was completed.
♠ ♠ ♠
More comments would make me happy!