Status: Active

Paths of Hatred

Never Fit In

**Matty P.O.V**

Early the next day ::

"Wakey wakey EGGS AND BAKEY!" someone was screaming into my bedroom. I groaned and rolled over...Then jumped out the bed and ran into the hallway. "Jimmy what the hell are you doing here?!" I said groggily. Jimmy just beamed through his glasses.

"Well yesterday Zacky told me we had to get out before you got back from your..er..errand. So I decided to finish my paper in the morning." I watched warily as Jimmy raised his eyebrows.

"Young one you picked up there, even for you, Shadows." he said, walking towards the kitchen. I followed.

"But hey, she made one hell of a breakfast." When he said this, Jax looked up and smiled at me. "Morning Matty Watty. Have a nice sleep?" Grinning her evil grin.

I glared at her, then turned to slap Jimmy upside the head. "This is my little sister, moron."

"Ow!" he yelped, then rubbed the back of his head. "You didn't tell me you had a sister!"

Jax laughed. "Its okay Jimmy, Matty didn't tell me he had friends." I glared at her, then sat down in defeat. She slid me a plate of strawberry pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Realizing how hungry I was, I began to eat. "Remember we're going to get you a job today, sis," I said through a mouthful of food. "I set up an interview, so dress nice!"

She rolled her eyes, a habit that's gonna get her in trouble eventually.

"Whatever. I guess I'll go shower now, then." she smiled at Jimmy, who waved happily, then glared at me as she stalked out. I just shrugged. Gonna have to get a job SOMETIME.

"Vengeance in the house! ..I smell FOOD!" The side kitchen door banged open and in walked Zacky, looking disheveled as usual. He threw his backpack to the floor and began helping himself to the left over breakfast.

"Didn't know you could cook, Shadows!" he said through a mouthful of pancake. I resisted the urge to hit him. "My sister made it, Zachary." My eyes dared him to question me. He just gave me a thumbs up. "Exelente, bro."

I got up and put my plate in the sink, then stretched. "Well mi amigos, I have to take my little sis to her job interview. Gotta go get ready." Jimmy looked at me questioningly. "Not going to class today?" he asked, knowing that if I was absent yet again, I'd get kicked out. I rubbed my head. "Yeah, I'm going. Gonna be late tho. Cover for me?" I didn't wait for an answer.

**Andrew P.O.V**

I've always hated people. They were judgmental, hypocritical, hyper-anal sacks of douche juice. And that's me being nice about it. I never really had friends that understood my hate of humans. Most of us wanted to be just like them.. but not me. I hated their guts. Literally. And if people really knew the extent of my hatred, they'd probably wonder why I'm sitting in a Starbucks full of bitchy blonde preppy kids. Everyone knows, they are the worst kind of human. But in a way, its symbolic. Not my hatred, but the fact that I surround myself with these horrible creatures. I go to school with them, I (somewhat) socialize with them, and by socialize I mean being seen in places. Starbucks, the mall, the movies (even though I have no interest in human trivialities) sometimes even accepting invitations to parties.

That was to be expected though. As a demon of darkness, not only am I extremely good-looking, but I have extreme powers of seduction, persuasion, and feeling. Long story short, if I want you, I'll have you. For dinner or otherwise.

Kidding, I don't eat humans, they disgust me.

But if they disgust me so much, why am I sitting in Starbucks, enduring the preps talk about fashion do's and don't's? Simple. I love Starbucks coffee. Its something from this human world that I can't live without. Well, technically speaking, I live forever. But Starbucks black coffee is something I'd like to have in my horrible human filled life.

I wasn't always this hateful. But things from the past, piled on things from the present, can wear even the toughest demon down. And I wasn't always a demon. My mother, gave up my life to a demon horde to save herself. She said she was saving ME, but I don't believe that bullshit. Never have, never will. When I turned 18, I went to visit her. She scrambled away like I had the plague, eyes wide, begging me not to hurt her. I tried to tell her that I could never do such a thing, but she began screaming for my step-father, the man she'd married after giving me up to the demons. He didn't know I was a demon, and my mother probably told him I was some sort of insane criminal. He threatened me, telling me that if I ever tried to see my mother again, he'd make sure I was locked up for a long time in a cold, dark place. I wasn't scared of him, and I told him that I was already trapped in a cold dark place.

My heart.

**Jax P.O.V**

I cannot! Believe my brother! Seriously. He knows I hate preps with a passion. But here he was, practically DRAGGING me into Starbucks. "Stop it Jakilyn, you're making us look bad!" he hissed at me, then smiled over at the Manager. She was pretty enough, dressed in business casual. Probably a mommy prep. I hated her already. She smiled back, then motioned for us to sit down. There were muffins and black coffee with cream and sugar on the side sitting at our places. Yeah, definitely a mommy prep.

"So, you must be Jakilyn Sanders, Matthew's long lost youngest sister!" She smiled brightly. "I'm Mrs. Knight, I was Matty's high school english teacher." I shook her hand politely and fake smiled. "Yeah, that's me. Matty's little sister.." Her smile faltered a bit before she asked me another question. "So, Jakilyn, what do you like to do? For fun." I looked down at me shoes, "WELL, I like to draw. I'm a designer. Fashion." Her smile came back slowly. "And I like to sing and sew. And irritate my brother."

Matty rolled his eyes at me and turned back to Mrs. Knight. "Hey, take it from me Mrs. K, Jax can make a mean cup of coffee." She smiled and patted his hand like he was a kindergartener. "I'm sure she can, Matthew." Mrs Knight looked over at me and her lips twitched, almost unnoticeable. "Jakilyn, mind if I talk to Matthew...alone?" I shrugged and got up, going for the door. Before it closed, I heard the words, 'would't fit in here.' Fine with me, I am all good with not fitting in. Especially with those prep douche bags.

There were a few tables and chairs outside, and I saw one boy sitting all by himself. I wandered over, and he looked up at me. I smiled my sweetest smile, because, well because he was CUTE. He was totally the kind of guy I would go for. Shaggy black hair, amazing blue-green-grey colored eyes, and the most delicious pink lips, enhanced by snake bite lip piercings. "Mind if I sit here?" I asked shyly, because truthfully, his boy made me unsure of myself. I n oticed his fingers curl up into a ball, and his blue-green-grey eyes darkened to a scary black color. He abruptly got up, and began walking away, leaving his cup on the table. I rolled my eyes. Freaking jerky ass emo boy.

"All you had to do was say no, jerk!" I said to his retreating figure, and leaned over to pick up the cup. Least I could do was throw it away. I walked to the trash and threw away the cup, also taking that time to throw away the trash in my purse. I turned around, and came face to face with the beautiful pale dark eyed boy.

"Andy."

"W-what?"

I was confused. Who the hell is Andy? His eyes began to lighten up, and I got less nervous.

"My name is not 'jerk'. Andy. My name, is Andy."

Ohh, I got it now. I had called him a jerk as he was walking away. But how could he even hear-

"I got good hearing."

He turned to walk away again, and I just stood there, stunned. Then I spoke.

"Jax."

Not sure if he heard me, but oh well. He was hot, anyway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jax Interview

I am SOOOO sorry guys . This is a re-post cause I accidentally deleted it >.< Don't ask how, I spazzed -,- stupid Kiwi .