Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

011

I hopped out of bed the next morning and fixed up some breakfast.

"Bekahhhhh," I heard James groan in the bedroom.

"What?"

"I want my kid."

"We'll go get her after we eat."

James sighed. He sat up and swung his legs off the side of the bed and grabbed his crutches.

I stuck my lip out. "You're so pitiful."

He hobbled over and kissed me, almost dropping a crutch on my foot.

"Watch it, Cassells." I smiled at him. I watched him make his way into the bathroom and shut the door, and then the doorbell rang.

I opened it, not expecting this.

"Danny what are you doing here!" I scream-whispered.

"I'm sober, chill out!"

"No! Leave! You've caused enough trouble!" I shut the door in his face and started to walk back into the kitchen, when he swung it open causing the door to hit the wall.

"Danny, what are you doing here?" James was leaning on the counter, smiling.

Danny looked at me suspiciously. "I... came to see how... you were doing?"

"I'm doing alright, I guess. Thanks bro. Want some food?"

"...No... so you guys don't know... who hit you?"

"Nah, Bekah said she didn't know. That wanker will pay."

"Oh.... alright then... I'm going to go now...." Danny stared at the ground and backed out of the house.

"That was weird." James laughed while eating a biscuit.

"Are you ready to go get Brooklyn?"

We headed over to Ben's, and everyone was in the living room. Except for Sam, he was always with his girlfriend nowadays.

"Daddy!" She screamed and dropped her legos. Her and James sat on the couch and talked.

"Bekah! Guess what!" Reyna smiled.

"What?"

"I'm having two boys!"

"Oh my God, Rae! I'm so excited!"

"Are you okay? You look a little pale."

"James isn't in a coma anymore, we're with Brooklyn again, why wouldn't everything be okay?
♠ ♠ ♠
filler, but i'm trying to draw everything out to chapter 30, i'm ocd like that.
enjoy