Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

015

Reyna sat down beside me and started crying hysterically.

"Why would he do this to me," She cried.

I sighed.

"Will you please stay with me, Bekah? Don't leave me alone, I'll go crazy."

"I won't. We'll call Kaelan, Audrey, and Teagan up and just have a girls night tonight, okay? Takee the babies to Ben's mom's, everything will be okay."

"I think Ben hates me because I can't have sex right now."

"He has a hand, he'll get over it."

All of the girls came over and brought liquor. It was going to be a good night, first we were all going out to the club and then coming back here and getting trashed.

I dressed in a black skimpy, short, and loose dress that was ripped and cut down the sides and black boots. I looked good.

We all got into a picture in the bathroom and I tweeted it, tagging all of the boys in it. "You boys wish you were here with this!"

James tweeted me back instantly. "I really don't like you, wife."

---------------

We got back that night and got a little too drunk at the bar. We sat on Reyna's bad and passed the bottle of Jaeger. Talking about the boys.

"So James just texted me and told me to send him nudes."

"Shouldn't he already have them?" Audrey laughed as she tipped the bottle.

"Yes, and all he has to do is google my name and they'll come up. He's just a lazy fuck."

"James doesn't mind that people can wank off to your photos at all?"

"No. As long as he's the one that actually gets some FROM me, he's straight with it."

"I sent Danny nudes like the day after we started dating."

This is where it was going to get awkward.

"Does Audrey know, Bekah?" Reyna asked me, being very skeptical.

"Know what?"

This was going to be a long night.