Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

016

"What do I not know that everyone else in the group does?"

"Bekah and Danny... had things." Reyna whispered.

She fucking would. I glared at that bitch.

"What? What type of things?"

So I pretty much had to tell her the whole story.

After I finished explaining this to Teagan and Audrey, it got really quiet and I knew what they were both thinking.

What. A. Slut.

Audrey just sipped on her drink and stared at the ground.

"So... you cheated on James with Danny multiple times." She asked me.

"Yeah."

"What the fuck is wrong with James." She muttered.

Kaelan got mad. "You know what's RIGHT with James, Audrey? He fucking gets Bekah. He KNOWS how much Danny and Bekah have been through, and when you actually know that, then you'd understand why she went back to him. You are fucking NEW, therefore you do not know. I wouldn't be surprised if Danny still had feelings for Bekah."

I tried my hardest not to laugh. Audrey's face. She was pissed off beyond belief.

"Why would Danny still want her? She has a fucking kid for crying out loud!"

"Last time I checked, Danny was in the room for the delievery and five years after. I'm the one who left. " I shot back at her.

"If you can't accept what's happened in the past, you really shouldn't be here. Or if you have a problem with it, take it up with Danny, we can't help what has happened." Kaelan crossed her arms.

"It's really not that. I don't have an issue with it, I just don't know what he sees in you." She glared at me.

"Bekah will ALWAYS have something that no other woman has to Danny." Reyna smiled at her. "And there's nothing you can do to change that. I guarantee, he would choose her over you anyday, sweet cheeks. I think it's time for you to go."

Audrey stumbled out of the apartment.

"Well, now Danny's going to hate me for running off his girlfriend."

"It's his own fault, I bet you he only likes her for her figure." Teagan responded.

My phone started buzzing.

James: Skype date?

Bekah: Be right on :)

"I wanna see my babeh! I grabbed the labtop and sat it on my lap, getting a video call from James.

"Baby!" I squealed.

"Hey James!" All of the girls got behind me and waved.

"Hey ladies. ...Where's Audrey?"

So we told him what happened, and James was laughing his ass off.

"What?"

"I just LOVE being married to you." He smiled.

"Aw, thanks." I winked at him.

"Well, they probably want some alone time, let's go feed the babies!"

"So are you alone now?" He grinned.

"I'm not showing you my boobs."

"Why not?"

"Because one, every single one of your band mates, including my brother, can hear."

"Damn straight!" I heard Ben yell.

"You're no fun. There's no shame with us." James pouted.

"Aww, I love you. It would be different if one of them wasn't my brother."

"You just use me."

"For what?"

"Because I'm in a professional band."

"What's a band?" I laughed.

"Shut up, you're such a loser." He smiled.

"For the record, I knew you before you were even in a band, before the band was even FORMED."

"But you didn't know we were going to get married!"

"Oh... this is true."
♠ ♠ ♠
so... i have almost the ending written.... and something that happens that i can't tell you of doesn't make me sure of how i want this to end.

so i need suggestions.
DANNY... OR JAMES?