Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

018

All of us girls were freaking out.

Especially me and Reyna.

They were supposed to be home a week ago. A FUCKING WEEK AGO. None of them have contacted us, and it was scaring me.

We called them 20 or more times a day and texted them more than 10 times a day.

And then, the phones were COMPLETELY shut off. Voicemail, or it would say the number was disconnected.

We tweeted them constantly, Facebook, they haven't been on anything.

And then I saw it on Facebook.

Asking Alexandria: Singapore, here we come!!! Click the tour dates tabs for more details!!!

I found Sumerian's phone number in Ben's stuff and called that place up right motherfucking now.

"This is Kevin Hart, how may I help you?"

"Kevin, hi. This is Bekah Cassells, my husband is James Cassells of Asking Alexandria?"

"Give me one second, we are checking the cell phone number with the number listed under James specified contacts. Okay, hello Mrs. Cassells! What can I help you with?"

"Where is the band? They were expected to be home over a week ago, and I saw the record label had updated their Facebook saying they were going to Singapore."

"Yes yes, but we had to make plans for them to get out and just tour the rest of the world."

"Um, and how long will that take?"

"Well, about almost a year."
♠ ♠ ♠
short, but i just updated like yesterday. i won't be on until sunday at the earliest, but it the meanwhile... KEEP VOTING FOR JAMES OR DANNY!