Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

019

Once I got off of the phone with Kevin, I broke down. Slammed my phone into the wall, I was beyond upset. Atleast it didn't break.

When Reyna got home, she dropped the groceries and ran over to me. "What, what's wrong?"

"The boys aren't gonna be home for almost a year," I sniffled and wiped my eyes, smearing make up.

"What!? How is this-"

"They're doing a world tour. They don't have service on their phones, nor do they have wi-fi barely anywhere they're going."

Later that night, I had gotten a phone call from a weird international number from who gives a fuck where.

"Hello?"

"Bekah?"

"DANNY?"

"Hey, love."

"What're you doing? Where are you? I can't-"

"Shush. We're in Singapore. I borrowed a fan's phone. Sumerian got in touch with our crew somehow and told us you phoned them."

"Well, we were worried sick about you! You guys won't be home for almost another year!"

"9 months, and 3 days."

"Holy fuck. Where's James?"

"I don't know... when Ben told him you had contacted Sumerian he just walked away, didn't seem interested."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously. And then he was like 'I just want fucking space!'"

"He's had space! For 3 months! This is stupid. Why would you ask me to marry you and then wanna be away all the time."

"You can blame it all on him, he requested this tour."

"WHAT?"

"He wanted to do a world tour. He came back saying that the record label demanded it, so we thought we had no choice. We just found out that today."

I started to whimper.

"Don't cry."

"I can't help it. My husband hates me."

"I have to go, I'll call you as soon as I can."

"Bye."

What a fucking prick James was.
♠ ♠ ♠
so far, DANNY is in the lead