Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

002

4 months later:

June 17th.

I was getting married today, in James' mother's backyard.

I cannot believe any of this.

Danny still doesn't know, and I hope he doesn't find out.

"Bekah, are you ready for me to walk you out?" Ben opened the door up. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I breathed. "I'm so nervous. What if he doesn't wanna marry me anymore?"

"Shut up, you KNOW that's not true. He loves you more than life itself. Brooklyn is already throwing her flowers everywhere, we better hurry." He laughed.

"Just give me a few more minutes?"

Ben nodded, he left, leaving the door open.

I looked at myself in the mirror, staring at myself. I was finally at a good wait again, I was 130.

And then I saw a figure in the mirror.

"Look at you."

"Mr. Austin Thornton, what are you doing here?" I smiled.

"I heard you were getting hitched, and decided to drop by."

"So southern. And you're in York because?"

"Tour. I couldn't just not stop by, I haven't seen you in a good while. You look gorgeous."

"Thank you, Austin. So have you found your special lady yet?"

"I have, her name is Jaime, and she lives in Georgia like me. Not half way across the world." He laughed.

"I'm really sorry about how everything had ended with us."

"It's okay, I just wish I would have stayed in touch with you afterwards, ya know?"

"Well we can start now."

"Well, James is waiting, so I won't keep you any longer. I'll be sitting in the crowd." He smiled at me.

"You've been such a good friend to me, Austin."

Danny's POV
I was sitting in a bar, drinking all by myself. No one would answer their phones or anything, and Bekah wasn't talking to me.

Great.

"What's up, Danny?" The bartender asked as he passed me another beer.

"I don't know where the fuck everyone is. They all just dissapeared."

"You didn't know?"

"Didn't know what?"

"...Bekah and James are getting married right now," he looked down at his watch, "as we speak, actually."

I spit out my beer. "WHAT?!"

"I thought you knew!"

"I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY WERE ENGAGED! THIS IS BULLSHIT, DO YOU KNOW WHERE THEY'RE AT?!"

"At James' mum's house... but you didn't hear it from me, mate..."

I slammed money down on the counter and bolted out.

"MOTHER FUCKING FUCK." I slammed my fists on the steering wheel.
♠ ♠ ♠
ut oh.