Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

022

Danny's POV

I called Bekah later that night while no one else was on the bus except for me.

"Hello?"

"Aren't you happy I bought an international phone?"

She laughed, and then sighed. I could tell she was upset.

"Is something wrong, doll?" I fiddled with my fingernails.

"No no..."

"Don't lie, okay?"

"I think I'm going to divorce him."

"What?"

"I'm going to the courthouse first thing tomorrow and I'm going to file for a divorce. I can't take this anymore. He wants space, he's about to have all of it."

I have never been so ecstatic in my life, I couldn't stop smiling. "If you really think that's best for you, I'm going to support it. I want you to do what makes you happy."

"Aw, Danny. I love you."

"I love you, too. But I've gotta go."

"Okay, just don't tell James yet, okay? I need to tell him."

"I wasn't planning on it, sweetheart."

We said our goodbyes and I smirked. Why the hell would I tell James, that would just give him a chance to rekindle things with her, or try to convince her to reconsider.

Fuck. No.

Bekah's POV
I had stopped staying with Reyna because with all the babies around I could never focus on anything.

Right after I dropped Brooklyn off at school, I headed downtown and to the courthouse.

I was there for almost 3 hours. The whole situation was really depressing.

"Okay, is the male present here?"

"...No."

"When will he be?"

"A few more months or so..."

"Well, he has to sign the papers before we can do anything. So take these home with you, and get him to sign them. If you would like, you can go ahead and sign all of the parts it says for the spouse. Once he returns back into town, we will all sit down and go over the papers, and we can go through with this."

I thanked the lady and headed back home, crying the whole way.

I never though me and James would be getting a divorce. To be honest, I thought we would be together forever. Well, that's obviously NOT going to happen.

I slammed the papers down on the table and look at my left hand. I studied the ring on my finger, debating if I should take it off or not. I went to my room and put it in my dresser.

I went on the internet and had to change everything.

My twitter biography used to be: I'm Bekah, and I'm quite the interesting one. I love my baby girl, and James is my only one.

Now it's: I live with the intentions of pleasing myself.

Facebook is up next.

Bekah Cassells (Bekah Bruce) went from being "married" to "single".

I better log off before that blows up.
♠ ♠ ♠
for those of you wondering about my two new upcoming stories:
the T. Mills one will be called "I'll Take My Chances"
and the Alex Gaskarth one will be "Hot Flame Baby"
i will probably have both up and running on the last chapter of this, so if any of you are interested, i will link it.
<3