Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

024

Danny wanted to go have lunch. So I was waiting for him to get to the restaurant.

He pulled up about 5 minutes later and hopped out of the car.

"Bekah!" He embraced me.

"Hi." I smiled.

"I've missed you, love." He kissed the top of my head and grabbed my hand, leading me into the restaurant.

"Get anything you want, it's on me. I'm a rich motherfucker right now."

"Damn straight they better pay you a fucking lot for that." I laughed.

"So did you tell James?" He asked nervously.

"The first thing he noticed when he walked in the door was my left hand. He freaked out. And he's all like 'Oh, I'm gonna talk you out of it, don't worry about that,' and I'm just like good luck when I'm not going to be staying there." I scoffed.

"So where are you going to stay?" Danny looked at me skeptically.

"I was going to go to Ben's... but right now it's crazy over there."

"Well, you can always stay with me. It's not like Audrey is around..."

"Oh yeah... sorry about that..." I giggled.

"It's quite alright." He smiled at me.

"I really like your new hair."

"I was getting tired of my long hair, I was hoping you wouldn't be too mad at me for cutting it off."

"It looks great."

Danny laughed, and then put his hands on the table and looked at me. He was inching to ask me something, I could feel it.

So what if some feelings for Danny grew while James was gone? Danny made an effort to contact me and see me. He cared. He was always going to love me, and he always wanted me around.

"You're really are beautiful, you know that? You've grown into a stunning little lady."

I was blushing, and he leaned over the table and kissed my cheek, which made them burn even more.

"You're so cute." He grinned.

After we ate, we headed over to Danny's and pretty much everything was the same.

"So... do you wanna go get your stuff?" Danny asked.

I cringed. "...No, James is probably furious. I don't wanna go over there."

"Well, I'll go get it. Isn't it all packed, ready to go?"

"Yeah... but Danny..."

"He won't do anything to me. I'll go get it and come right back, okay?" He kissed my forehead, kissed my neck, kissed my cheek, and then after staring at me, he kissed me softly on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
ut oh, dramaaa