Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

027

I woke up cuddled into Danny... it was really nice. I yawned and covered myself with the blanket.

Danny groaned and rolled over onto his stomach. "It's too early."

"It's 1 o'clock." I laughed, checking my phone. I had 6 missed calls from James and a text from Ben.

Ben: get your fucking ass over here... i wanna see my sister!

Bekah: maybe later today.

Ben: where are you anyways? james told me what happened. you cant divorce!!!

Bekah: ...I'm at Danny's. And I have I great reason too, and I'm still really thinking about it. But I'm probably going to go over there today and talk with him.

Ben: okay, sis. call me later

Bekah: Okay.

"You should go get the little rugrat, I wanna see the girl!" Danny muttered into his pillow.

"Okay. I need to talk to James anyways."

"Do you want me to come with you?" He sat up and scratched the back of his head.

"No, I need to do it by myself." I climbed out of bed and slipped on some clothes, and lightly pecked Danny goodbye. He pulled me on top of him and deepened the kiss.

I laughed. "I'll be back." He lit up a cigarette and nodded as I walked out.

I drove down to James' listening to Skid Row and when I pulled into the driveway, I didn't really want to get out. But I knew I had to.

I rang the doorbell, and James answered it with an angry expression.

"Ready to come home?" He asked hopefully.

I sighed. "No, James. I'm here to get Brooklyn."

"Baby, I'm fucking begging you. I'll do anything, just please come home. Please. I miss you so fucking much. Please."

"James... you don't understand. You never called me, anything..." I tried to hold back to the tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. Please, I love you so fucking much."

"And you know what the sad thing is? Danny even called me. All the time. Never did I hear a word, and it hurt. Did you know Brooklyn was diagnosed with epolepcy? No. You didn't care, you wanted to tour. I can't fucking help it my ass."

James cut me short with a kiss, and I pulled away.

He looked at me disgustingly. "You smell like Danny. You fucking reek of him." James spit in the sink.

"Atleast he cares."

"All he cares about his getting you into bed! That's it! And you gave into him, didn't you? You're still married, Bekah! Never did I ONCE cheat on you! I was ALWAYS fucking faithful! Why can't we just work this out!"

Brooklyn came out of her room. "Mama!" She ran over to me and hugged my legs.

I was crying at this point. "Come on, sweetie. You're gonna stay with mama tonight."

"Doesn't she need clothes?"

"I'm sure she has plenty of everything at Danny's."

"Well, I lost the divorce papers, so there should be some coming in the mail here for me to get."

"Alright then."

James didn't follow us, but when we came out, he stopped me before I could leave.

"Could you atleast fucking get out of Danny's house? He's messing with your head, and I don't like you staying with him. Please consider moving back in with me or Ben or SOMEONE other than him."

"I'll think about it. Goodbye, James."
♠ ♠ ♠
posting my new stories on the next chapter!
xoxox