Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

028

I understood what James was saying, Danny could influence my decision if I fell back hard into love with him.

I loved him, but I hadn't fallen IN love with him again.

And when I fall in love with Danny... he's the only thing I see, the only thing I care about. I would divorce James in a heartbeat.

That's what I hated about myself and what I never understood. Danny could always control me, if he really wanted to.

Maybe we were meant to be together.

Maybe not, I don't fucking know.

"Why are we going to Danny's, Mama? Don't you miss Daddy?" Brooklyn said, sitting in her car seat.

"Because Danny wants to see you, little one. Of course I missed Daddy, but don't you want to see Danny?" I looked in the mirror and smiled at her.

"Yes I do!" She giggled and I smiled. "Can I go back home tomorrow?"

"I'll take you to school in the morning, and then Daddy will pick you up and you'll go home with him." She nodded, and right before we pulled up, she fell asleep.

"Oh, Brooklyn," I groaned and struggled as I grabbed her out of the seat. I stumbled over to the door and Danny opened it.

"Let me get her, you're about to fall down."

"I was doing just fine." I smirked, feeling relief when Danny took her.

"Lies, lies. She's gotten so fucking big. When she wakes up, we're going to sit on the couch and watch a movie together."

"Aw, okay." I sat on the couch and messed with my phone and Danny came in and sat next to me.

"James attempt to get you to come back home again?"

"Of course..." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want to go home?"

"No... but I just think it's a bad idea living with you while being in the process of the divorce. I don't really think it's fair, ya know?"

"So where do you want to go?"

"I need my brother right now."

"Like, now? Or..." Danny looked confused.

"No! I'll talk to Ben in the morning and we can see if he'll let me stay for a while."

"If that's what you want to do, I'm not stopping you. And I'm going to come over everyday to see you." He kissed my nose, and I smiled.

"I would say go get me a bottle of Jaeger, but since we're watching Brooklyn..."

"Fuck." Danny muttered. "We'll get Ben's mom to take all of the babies and we're going to have a party here and get fucking smashed. Okay? I can't fucking wait." He grinned at me.

Couldn't wait for that.
♠ ♠ ♠
link to the Alex Gaskarth story "Hot Flame Baby":
http://stories.mibba.com/read/391120/Hot-Flame-Baby/

link to T. Mills story "I'll Take My Chances":
http://stories.mibba.com/read/391119/Ill-Take-My-Chances/

<3333333333