Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

003

I sped over to the house, and stomped into the back yard, swinging the back gate open, making everybody's heads turn. I marched up to Bekah and glared at her, she had a frightened look on her face.

She looked amazing. She had a long, white dress on that was elegant and screamed her name. Her make up was done perfect, along with her hair. Bekah probably did it herself, she was always good at that kind of stuff. When she had modeling gigs, which she didn't do that much anymore, she always did her own hair and makeup.

"What the fuck are you doing Bekah?! What, you forgot to tell me that you were getting married?! To JAMES?!"

"Danny, please don't do this." She begged me. James was just glaring at me, pissed that I was ruining it for him, and it made me satisfied.

"No, you didn't even tell me! After everything I've done for you, and you pay me back with this! Come on, Bekah!" I screamed at her.

She looked at James and the person who was conducting the wedding. "Can I go talk to him for a minute, please?" They both said it was fine and she walked into the house with me and we sat on the couch in the living room.

"I cannot believe this Bekah, I thought you didn't believe in marriage."

"Do you not realize how much I LOVE him? How much I want to spend the rest of my life with him?"

"Did he brainwash you? This isn't the Bekah I know."

"This is the grown up Bekah, I can't be immature and just live in the moment, I have another life to worry about. James makes me SO happy, and I love him more than anything, I can't even describe the feeling I get when I'm with him."

"That used to be me, what happened to it? A years ago you were crazy about ME. You loved ME. We used to have so much fun together... it was supposed to me, Bekah. It was always me!" He rested his hand over mine.

"You abused my love. Why can't you just let me be happy, Danny? For once."

"I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone now." I got up, but she grabbed my hand.

"Just because I don't want to be with you doesn't mean I don't want you in my life! You've had such a huge impact on who I am today, and I love us being friends. I would love it if you stayed."

"Anything for you, darling."

We walked back into the ceremony and I sat down in the back row. She walked up to the altar and joined hands with James.

I GUESS they were cute together. Brooklyn was sitting on the staircase playing with her shoes. She was really the only cute part.

They stated their vows, not that I really listened, it kind of made me sick.

"Bekah Bruce, do you take James Cassells to be your husband?"

"I do." She smiled at him.

"James Cassells,-"

"I do."

Bekah laughed.

"Well I now pronounce you, Mr. and Mrs. James Cassells. You may now kiss."

James swung her over and bent down and kissed her.

Disgusting.

I couldn't stay, so I got up and left, going back to the bar. I hated my life so much right now.