Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

004

I headed back to the bar and sat down at the counter.

"Didn't get her back, huh?" The bartender asked me.

"She's a married woman now."

"I'm sorry things didn't work out, mate."

"I'm fine, really."

"A shot of Jack, please." A pretty girl sat down next to me and slammed some money down on the counter. She smiled at me.

"You have good taste." I laughed.

"It's really the only thing I drink. Well, that and Jaeger."

"Well, we should get together and have a drink sometime. I'm Danny."

"I would like that. I'm Audrey." She smiled at me. She had her dark brown hair up in a messy bun on the top of her head and a white bandana wrapped around. She was wearing a black v-neck that said Skid Row on it, and had a shark jumping out of the ocean tattooed on her foot. My kind of woman.

"How about we just drink here now? And later possibly hang out elsewhere?"

We stayed at the bar for around 3 hours, just talking and having a good time. I liked her. She kind of had Bekah's personality in a weird way, minus the wedding band.

"Do you want to take me to your place or not?" She slurred into my ear.

Fuck yeah.

Bekah's POV
2 days later:

James and I were supposed to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon, but it seemed like Brooklyn was getting even more sick and I didn't want to leave her.

Today, we were moving into our own house.

"I hope this is everything." I packed up the last box and taped it shut.

"Trust me, it's not like we're never coming back here. We'll probably be back tomorrow."

We were all moved in about 8 o'clock that night, the house was only about 5 minutes away from the apartment complex.

The house was nice, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.

"I'm so happy!" I laid back on the bed.

"I'm glad to hear that, Mrs. Cassells."

"Well, I'm glad about everything that has happened."

"Even what happened with Danny?"

"I do admit that I'm a little sad about how it ended, because I love him. We've been through so much, and I just broke his heart."

"I remember when me and Cam walked into Ben's house for the first time to talk about forming a band and you and Danny were on the couch wrestling for the remote. The first time I ever laid eyes on you, I thought you were hot."

"And now we're married."
♠ ♠ ♠
filler,
but drama is on it's way.