Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

007

Danny's POV
Audrey had been staying with me at my house, but I couldn't seem to get Bekah off my mind.

I HATE that her and James got married. I could spit. It was not supposed to be him, and I will defend that until the day I die.

James fucked everything up, and now I resent him.

Bekah was MINE. Brooklyn was supposed to be MY child. But no, James just had to get at her, and now look how things happened.

Fucking twat. I've never been so bitter in my life.

Bekah is my soul mate. She's me with a vagina. It's all Cassells fault, and he's gonna fucking pay for what he did. I'd make sure of it. That bastard fucked my whole life up, and now I have to take seconds.

Audrey started to stir and she looked over at me.

"I hate to say this babe, but I have errands to run today." I told her. It was just an excuse to get her to leave. She nodded and kissed me bye and left.

I texted Bekah.

Danny: can you come over

Bekah: no

Danny: and why the fuck not? what, because you're married, you can't come and see me?

Bekah: calm your tits, i'll come

Danny: good

"What do you want, Danny." She walked in about 20 minutes later.

"Do you really think your marriage with James is going to last, Bekah?" She rolled her eyes and turned to the door. "No, I'm asking a serious question. Do you really believe you'll make it in the long run, and not come back to me? Look at our fucking past! You will never not love me!"

"Danny, didn't we go through this on my wedding day?! I LOVE JAMES! MORE THAN I LOVE YOU!"

"You don't mean that. If you loved him more, you would have never came to me while you were dating."

She scoffed. "Danny, that was over 5 years ago! You need to let it go and move on! You have a girlfriend, a lovely one at that! You're throwing it all away for something that will never be."

"Maybe we should go to therapy again."

"No, YOU need to go to therapy to help yourself get over me."

"We will see who you end up with in the end."

"Well I have to go, I have to take Brooklyn to her first day of school in the morning. I love you." She sighed and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
i see drama in the near future.