Even Though I'm on My Own, I Know I'm Not Alone

008

Bekah's POV

Danny was stressing me out. I walked back into the house and threw my bag down.

"Where's Brooklyn?"

"She's already in the bed. Are you taking her to school in the morning?"

"Yep." I sat beside him on the couch and put my legs over him.

"So what did Danny want?"

"What do you think, James? He's pissed off beyond belief about me and you."

"He has no reason to be."

"Yes he does, he's just being a little extreme."

"Why the fuck does he have a right to be mad at me? He treated you like shit, Bekah. He didn't give a fuck about you. He didn't, nor will he ever deserve you."

"Do you guys have to fight about it though? I see it when we're just all hangin' out. When you two exchange that glance of fucking hatred. Do you know how hard that is for me? I feel like any second one of you is going to break."

"I don't hate Danny, he's like my brother. But I will never forgive him for what he's done to you. If he hadn't of fucked you over so many times and left you for dead, you'd be a completely different person and you wouldn't have had to battle so much. You've been through too much."

------

Danny's POV
I was going over to Bekah's to apologize for being a cunt to her earlier. I may have had a little bit too much alcohol, but I was fine.

Or so I believed.

I was about to pull into her driveway when I saw James getting the mail. I sped up slightly and when I went to turn into the driveway, I may have dented him with my car.

He'll be alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok i loved writing this i was laughing so hard when i wrote danny's part "he'll be alright."

oh drunks.