Status: Abandon

Got A Secret?

This Is How We Travel

"Keller? Oh she cheats!" Marc Andre Fleury tells us, "We all went away one weekend before the season started. It was to uhh get to know her and do some bonding I guess. We played Cranium one night. For the part where you close eyes and draw pictures she write the words for her partner then scribble over. Such a cheater, she try to deny it but Max catch her".

Max Talbot laughs and nods beside his teammate, "She is a horrible cheater to, she's a bad liar so when she tried to deny it she started to smile and turn red in the face. She is a fun person to be around though; when we walked into the locker room for the first practice she had put car fresheners in all of our stalls. She was standing in the middle of the room gagging. She said we all stink, but seriously, smell her hokey bag I swear its worst then ours".

Fleury shakes his head, "Her hockey bag has a weird...perfume, sweat smell. It almost smells nice." Max Talbot looks at his teammate oddly before shaking his head at me, "He's crazy, her bag smells nasty don't let anyone tell you different".


"It smells like roses I don't know what you guys are talking about! I'm taking it on the plane I don't want it with your shit then it will smell like nasty man sweat!" I yell trying to grab my hockey bag away from Max who was trying to take it away and give it to the equipment manager. The equipment manager didn't look too amused and just wanted to probably get my bag onto the plane so we could get to Chicago. I on the other hand didn't want my bag in with the rest of them. I swear it made my equipment smell ten time worst being with the guys stuff and I really didn't think it smelt that bad I Ferbreez'ed the shit out of my stuff after every game.

"Max just let her take it" Marc tries to reason which I was thankful for, Marc was always my main guy (next to Evgeni), the voice of reason in these type of situations.
"No, we can't always give her everything she wants. We have to agree on a system here Flower, you're undermining my authority". Max insists trying to make me back down with a glare. I send him a glare of my own trying to tug the bag from his hands.

"You guys aren't married, I'm not some child for you two to parent"
"You act like a child"
"I do not, and I'm not one. I just don't want my hockey bag to absorb your old man, sweaty ball sac smell" I yell with a final tug, taking the surprise on Max's face from my statement as an opportunity to get the bag back.

Max narrows his eyes, "Take that back".
Shaking my head I grab the handle to my bag, smirking up at the French Canadian who's arms were now crossed.
"Nope, you smell like a sweaty old ball sac Talbo. Accept it, embrace it. Love it."

Max growls making a leap for me and I jump back ramming into Marc's hard body, knocking the wind out of myself momentarily. I feel his arms wrap around my waist pulling me out of Max's path and away from my bag.

Max glares at my protector before giving me a big lipped pout and stomping up the stairs onto the plane. "Thanks Marc" I grin up at the goalie who was looking down at me, his big smile in place.

He nods after a few moments gesturing over to my bag, "Put that with the others, your bag does stink".

Assholes. With a glare I throw my bag over to the equipment guy who didn't look very pleased with my ultimate decision, I had made him dig my bag out of all the others after all. Marc nods towards the plane and I trail after him like a pouting child onto the plane.

Once inside I look around for Jordan my usual plane partner, but find something much more amusing.
“Take it back Talbot! She is not a banshee!”
“Never! She must have you whipped dude”.

I clear my throat standing over Sidney and Max, Max in a head lock, my boyfriend apparently attempting to defend me. Both look up shocked, Max’s expression resuming to the pout I had seen outside.

“Grow up Max, you guys all smell like sweaty nut sacs half the time. Nothing personal buddy.”

“HEY!”
“What?!”
“I resent that”
“Do not!”
“I smell better then you!”
“That’s not what you said last night…”
____________________________________________________________________________

"No, lemme goooooo" I whine trying to hold in my giggles as I squirm away from Sidney grasp as he flops us both down onto the bed.
"Never" he laughs, burying his face into the side of my neck. I feel my eyes close as he nuzzles my neck and bite my lip. This could go one of two ways and I don't know if either were
a good idea.

"Sidney" I groan pulling away, "Pascal's room is next door you know he likes to keep a close eye on me and Jordan." It was true, not only was I now always at the end of the hall Pascal always made sure he had a room that was between Jordan's and mine so we couldn't sneak out together. I tell you that guys kids weren't going to ever be able to sneak out if he was home he had ears like a dog. I opened my door to go get ice once and he was at his door literally three seconds later watching me as I walked to the ice bucket and back.

"He went out, won't be back for hours"
"I heard him come back" I insist trying not to give into the puppy dog look I was getting. I stare straight into Sidney's eyes for a moment before letting my gaze drift along his face face following his features. His cheekbones, strong and masculine. His nose, with a few bumps not quite straight but still perfect in my eyes. I see his lips spread into that half grin he only did when he was thinking about something or content with the current situation. I loved that grin.

"Can I ask you a question?" he asks after a few minutes of me staring at his face intently, jolting me out of my own thoughts.
"Yeah sure" I grin in response, Sidney rolls his eyes before kissing my cheek sweetly.

He removes his arm from my waist digging his hand into his pocket and pulls out his phone. I frown, I really hope it wasn't some raunchy text message, he got those on occasion when people who weren't supposed to got hold of his number. It was usually girls from his sisters school. Every so often someone would brave sneaking her phone out of her locker when she was on the ice and steal the famous Sidney Crosby's number. I'll tell you know some of those teens have quite the imagination.
"What exactly is this?" he questions after a moment, I squint and look at the screen seeing Evgeni, Max, Marc and Jordan all standing in front of a shower.

I cough to cover up the gasp that almost escaped. Those bastards! Kris must have taken this, what a traitor!
"Uh… why would I know what that is?"
Sidney gives me a look that clearly says 'Are you kidding me?', "Your usually involved in these plots, I just assumed there was a reason Kris sent this to me".

I shrug, "They decided to invade my shower time, I suggest you tell coach not to let Max bum anymore of my room keys out of him". I smirk seeing Sidney's eyebrows raise in surprise. Clearly that was not the answer he had been expecting.

"You were in the shower eh?" he asks after a moment suggestively. I waggle my eyebrows at him in reply pulling him in for a kiss. My actions are halted as he holds up his hands, a frown on his face.

"Wait a minute, they were all in there.. while you were in the shower?" he pauses for a minute,"naked?"

I grin, "Jealous?"
"You" he says slowly wrapping both his arms around me, pulling me close, "have no idea."
He breaths the last part slowly, I feel my heart swell in my chest as his face lowers to mine. He was all mine, this gorgeous, sweet, sexy man. Mine, all mine.
____________________________________________________________________________

"Before I joined the team? Actually I met Kris and Jordan before I met everyone else. I didn't even realize who they were at first. I was actually having the worst day ever. First it was raining, I decided I was going to go for a walk around the arena before I met the rest of the team. I grabbed my umbrella out of my car and I walked a few blocks away for heading back. I was tired, and nervous, then my umbrella broke. Snapped right in half and I was getting soaked. Then I stepped in a puddle which I had failed to see and my whole right leg was soaked. At this point I was just fed up, dragging the umbrella behind me stomping back to the arena.

Then a car pulls up, so of course my first thought was 'Great, I'm going to get kidnapped'. I didn't obviously, Jordan rolls down the window, winks and says 'Hey baby, I'll get you where you need to be'. I was just about to snap at him when Kris pushes him out of the way and introduces the two of them. In the end I took the ride.

Sidney though, I actually saw him years ago before we formally met," Rachel Keller admits looking over to Sidney Crosby, her now boyfriend and team captain, he looked surprised by this turning to his girlfriend.

"My best friend was transferring to Shattuck the next year for her final year. She was a big band geek and they have an amazing music program. Anyways, I went with her on the tour and of course all I wanted to do was go see the the rink and I uhh.. well took off. I got in trouble for that later but either way, I found the ice. When I found the ice there was only one guy on it, shooting pucks into an empty net. I remember watching him and seeing the determination on his face and how his passion almost stunned me. So just as I was about to leave and head back he looks up, and smiles. I didn't know who he was until later, the person giving the tour told me when he had found out where I had ran off to. I remembered the name though and he caught my attention obviously. Over the years I've always remembered the look on his face and thought if I could play one game, if I could replicate that passion then I'd know that hockey was what I was met to do."

Sidney Crosby stares at his girlfriend with a jaw dropped, "That was you?" he asks quietly. I suddenly felt like I was intruding on a very private moment as the two Penguins stare at each other. "I-I looked for you after. I thought maybe you were a student and spent the rest of the year hoping to see you. I remember I looked up and saw you watching me, you looked entranced, and beautiful, I.. I can't believe that was you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt bad for not updating so here's some fluffy, humorous goodness. Just some sillyness and what not. Enjoy, and review!