Status: Abandon

Got A Secret?

Interviews

"My goal? My goal against Washington was freaking awesome. I still can't believe I scored, was that really a month ago? I've scored twice since then. It was nothing short of amazing, the guys were great we had a party in the change room after and, and they let me watch Harry Potter on the ride home. Not that I really watched it, I fell asleep like ten minutes in. I think Sidney was talking to me and I just kind of passed out. It was still good, we won the game and I scored a goal. It was an awesome night".

When asked about her plans for the weekend Keller smiles, "It's Canadian Thanksgiving, so the Canadian crew and I are all flying to Toronto, after Toronto we're parting ways. Seeing as I live just outside of Toronto I have some family coming to meet me, which will be nice. I haven't seen them for awhile".


"Okay, okay settle down. We all had a nice weekend. Now, Max, HEY! Alright"
I giggle as Max and Marc part ways and join the rest of the team at center ice. Marc makes a final hand gesture, which I didn't understand the significance of before skating up beside me grinning.
I shake me head at him before tuning into the days instructions.

"We haven't done a shoot out for awhile, how can Keller compete she doesn't have facial hair?"
"Sure she does" Marc pipes up, I glare up at him and rap him on the shoulder with my hockey stick before replying, "I do not have facial hair! What about leg hair? I could not shave my legs for a month?"

"That doesn't bother us, only one who comes anywhere near your legs is Sid"
"Well I'm sorry I don't have any hair to grow out guys" I say sarcastically, once again hitting Marc as he hints at other part that could be grown out. "Fuck off Flower". He continues to laugh before skating to the other side to go laugh beside Max, I didn't even want to know what they were saying.

"Hey!" Coach yells once more getting our attention, "Enough. Keller, you if loose we'll think of something. Now, run the drills and we'll take it form there. GO!" he barks, sending all of us in separate directions.

"The shoot-outs?" Keller laughs, "if I loose I have to serenade someone after each practice, they think it's embarrassing for me but it's not. My song choice makes it more amusing for me, I have a fondness for Lonely Island songs. After a week or so they usually tell me it's okay and I'm off the hook".

"Sidders! Be my partner!" I shout catching the Captains attention. He pauses and waits for me to catching up which makes me smile. We'd become closer and closer over the last few weeks. He was probably one of my best friends here, I seem to bond best with the younger guys only being 22 myself.

"Partner? What the hell do you need a partner for?"
"Partner in crime, closest form of friendship Cap'en" I grin seeing his eyes roll. He was pretty easy going but there were times I pushed his buttons a little too far and I'd get a lecture. Mainly a 'Pay attention, work first, play later' talk.

"Tempting, I'll get back to you on that". He smiles, before frowning slightly, changing the subject, "Hey, I read something interesting last night". It was my turn frown, figuring it was some online forum or blog that he had stumbled across. I was usually up to date on my own gossip, but gossip tended to follow us as a pair and I hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary.

"You and Andy Samberg eh?"
I groan loudly, throwing my head back to emphasis my displeasure. I figured I was earning a few looks from the other guys, but this wasn't an uncommon occurrence.

"Andy Samberg? The guy from SNL right? Has a freakish resemblance to Sidney? No we're not dating. I've never actually met the guy. I think he's freaking hilarious of course, and if given the chance yeah I'd probably date the crap out of him. Wait can I say that? Anyways, I usually just laugh when I hear rumors, I mean theres a new one whenever I'm seen with a guy. I mean I saw one saying I was dating my brother once. That was gross. But you learn to just laugh them off. I know what's true and what isn't that's what matters".

When asked if she was dating anyone the hockey player blushes, "No, I don't really have time to date. It's also hard to find someone that understands our lifestyle. I mean if I'm not at home, I'm here at the rink. Or I'm doing interviews of some kind, or getting on a plan or bus to somewhere. It's just hard to find that spare time really. I'll find someone when the times right I guess".

Don't worry readers, I have asked her the question that has been on all our minds. "Sidney? What about him?" I clarify my question once more only to be met with and expressionless face.
"Sidney and I are good friends. He's my Captain, we're team-mates and understand each other. There's not really anything else to say about it".

I pulled out my best stop for this one readers asking a different way, "That's how I always act after a goal. A high-five to my assist-er and if Sid's on the ice he gets a hug. It's just how it is, if anyone knew how much time I spent taking shots with Sidney and Evgeni they'd understand how proud of myself I am when I score. I owe a lot to those two they help me so much. When you think about it, the guys hug each other all the time after a goal. People just notice because I'm a girl"


"I hate interviews, that wasn't even a sports magazine it was some Cosmo like thing trying to dig into my love life. You should have heard the other questions" I groan skating backwards and tapping my stick down waiting for a pass.

"Free time? What's that? No, I'm joking. Uhh. When I do have it I go shopping sometimes. Usually alone, none of the guys ever want to come with me unless they really need something. I cook, sometimes I'll have a few of the guys over for dinner, notice how my world kind of revolves around them and hockey?".

"I think your interviews are entertaining" Sidney laughs passing the puck with quite a bit of strength, I pass it back, "Only because you don't get half the questions I do because your fan have already found out everything they want to know about you. I'm not kidding dude I found your High School picture once. Nice frosted tips by the way". I laugh seeing his face fall, he glares.

"Do the guys ever get mad at me? Yeah probably. I mean we don't get into fist fights or anything but we get into disagreements like any other team. I mean I'm a ball of estrogen, usually hyper and I'm a shit disturber. I'm pretty sure Marc said in one interview that he wouldn't be surprised if I got punched, which I wouldn't be either. Max and I fight sometimes if I'm in a bad mood and he decided to pull the cheeky French act. Pascal and I get into it sometimes, those fights usually end in me telling him he isn't my father before I stomp away like a little girl. I think he babies me too much. I'd have to say Sid and I fight the most, apparently I get up in his business and distract him. He'll get a little short with me, but I apologize and we get past it. I can usually tell when I'm beginning to annoy him and turn the personality down".

"It's nice to see a more in depth perspective about one of my team-mates, they focus more on your relationships, they ask us guys more about the game and stuff" he shrugs.
"Nah they ask you about me" I grin before lowering my voice to quote something I read, "Keller, well she's a good player. She's been a nice addition to the team. We're pretty close actually".

"Nose down" he reply's with an eye roll, "or I'll make you skate laps".