Ti Amo: Prince Charming

Life Happens: Prologue

Once upon a time two roads in life crossed in the most unexpected of places. Between people who did not seek out love, nor a friendship that would last. Two lives with diverse desires heading in different directions.

But as it likes to prove, Life is not set in stone. Life often ventures of on its own path despite where we think we are going or what we choose.

Likewise Love an essential friend of Life can be just as sporadic, irrational, and blind. Love sees no obstacle, no age, no distance. Love sees two people and love says you and you will find your way in to each other’s hearts.

Of course there is a choice in all of this. But dropping society’s expectations, moral, and rational when you think with desire and emotion the choice is only one.

Whether it is love at first site or it is grown. The moment has been marked from the first exchange.

In my story a man becomes a prince and a girl his princess. They hope to find their happily ever after but as the flame sparks it must travel down the line. The flame must endured dangers of forbidden love and burn strong. When that ember finds its way happily ever after will explode in a rain of sweet freedom.

But before we reach a new beginning let's jump back to the very start. Like I said it begins with- Once upon a time I found my prince Charming and I became Cinderella...
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not much but it's what I can do.
I hope that I can beautifully portray our story.
Because there's no other story like ours and no other love to match.
My love for you. Your love for me. Unique.
No two stories not two loves can ever be the same.
But each is beautiful and this is ours.