Life On The Warped Tour

Tohru The Unvirgen

Bob, he is so sexy, so loving, so sexy, so gentle, so sexy! I want him all of him. I want him all for myself! Oh gods he's coming over. He sits next to me, and He puts his hand on my thigh and says come to the back room. I follow him hoping he wants what I think he wants. We pass the bunk room where I can here Kittin and Ninja singing to Gerard trying to sooth his pain. When did Kittin learn Japanese? Oh well Just a passing thought I must keep focused on Bob. I follow him into what I must assume is the recording studio they used for Black Parade. He tells me to sit down. I do as I'm told. He leans in and kisses me open mouth. I feel his warm breath and I suddenly become aware of all the places his hands were on my body. One on my thigh the other wrapping its fingers in my long black hair. After a few minutes of kissing so passionately my skirt and shirt fall to the floor along with bob's cloths. I feel him in me and I want this to continue but unfortunately we are walked in on by none other than Dragon.

"What the hell is going on here??!!" He yells face going red at what he finds.

"D..........Dragon," I stutter.

"Alanna get your cloths on this minute! And then get your ass out of here!!" Dragon yells using my real name he is angry. I get my cloths back on and run out of the room tears running down my face why does he always do this to me he didn't get nearly this angry when he found Kittin and Gerard kissing! He likes her better that must be the case! I think to myself tears still streaking down my face as I run into Kittin.

"What the fuck happened? Why was Drag yelling like that?" She asks confused.

"He walked in on Bob and I when we were uh.....making love," I say .

"What did you do!?" Kitten asks blushing at what I said.

"You heard me," I say fiercely tears starting once again "He must like you better he didn't get nearly as mad at you when you kissed Gerard!" I say pointing angrily.

"Uh Ru! I just kissed Gee you actually had sex with Bob!" Kitten points out.

"Alanna get your ass in here now!" I here Dragon's voice .

"Ooh he used your name he's pissed!" Kitten says pointing out the obvious.

I go into the room again and see Dragon and Bob sitting on the couch,
"Tohru I'm sorry I blew up at you I know your twenty now but I just was not expecting that!" Dragon said calmly.

"S.......So Your not mad?" I ask nervous.

"No just surprised that's all," Dragon said and hugs me.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah I am changing the ages of the crew because this right here and some of the other stuff would be considered a pedophile the way it is so yeah!