Life On The Warped Tour

Meow diary

Dear Oh I finely came up with a name for it! Okay so...
Dear bloodstained pages,

Today we end up in Boston Haru's cousin lives there! Gerard is feeling better and I am really glad because I really didn't want to kiss him when he had the flue! (I didn't want to get it too I hate being sick!) any way we are in Boston and the concert is in like an hour so I'd better go get ready! We are at an actual hotel today so I took a shower. Yay! I put on my favorite out fit a black dress that looks like a T-shirt until you put a belt on and it has a picture of Gee in Helena. Then I grab a pair of knee socks and my Mary Jane shoes and run to the front where everyone else is waiting.

"Its about time you showed up Kit!" Dragon chews me out.

"Hey lay off her she just took a shower and smells really good!" Gerard says sniffing my hair deeply inhaling the smell of sweet pea.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Dragon asks countering Gee's remark.

"I can't concentrate on the smell if your screaming at her!" Gee snaps back,

I giggle to myself and that sets Gerard off and he picks me up and kisses me still wanting in but I like to play this game and deny him the entry he so wants from me.

"Can you hold it in till after the concert or something?" Dragon comments after like two seconds. He is so impatient sometimes.

^Time Laps^

We get back from the concert and go to our own respected rooms that are all conjoined by doors. All the sudden I hear the door to my right open and in walks Gerard. He crawls into bed and says,

"The teenies found me can I stay with you?"

"Yeah sure but just to warn you I'm a blanket hog," I say smiling at him.

"Who needs blankets when you got the hottest man in the world sleeping with you?" He asks starting to sound like Dragon.

I kiss him and he snuggles close to me. The warmth of his body sending shivers down my spine. Can we just stay in bed tomorrow I think to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was all me this time with a little help from my friend Eli with spelling issues because my stupid spell checker don't know shit!