Life On The Warped Tour

"Gerard I Love You"

Dear Blood Soaked Pages
I smacked Gerard yesterday but he was being so mean to Ninja after everything she had done for him! I am so mad right now I want to scream but I don't. It's much too early in the morning for that kind of thing. I just sit and read my beloved book 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows' then I hear movement from the bunk room where the band sleeps. The door opens and Gerard walks out. He sees me curled up on the sofa reading. I see him coming toward me but I pay no attention to him as he sits down and smiles at me pleading with his eyes for me to talk to him. I'll do no such thing. I love him but honestly if this is how it will be then I want no part of it.

"I'm sorry about snapping yesterday," He says with puppy eyes. God how I despise him for using that trick on me! I think he knows that I can't resist his eyes. But I hold my own I turn my head defiantly my hair flicking him in the face.

"aren't you going to talk to me?" he asks.
I ignore him and continue reading about the wedding in the book. It sounds beautiful.

"Come on Kitten! Please just talk to me!" he pleads.

"You deserve to be ignored for all eternity for snapping at us yesterday!" I say harshly. "You were so mean to Ninja! You know anyone that is mean to my best friend gets it twice from me! Thats just how I am!" I add angrily.

"And you have the right to be mad at me I was a complete jerk to you two after you took care of me when I was sick! I've just not been feeling myself lately!" He says with a wine in his tone

"Your damn right I should be angry at you!" I say just as harsh. But then I think to myself I think I have made him suffer enough and I need to get a look at that cut he made yesterday to make sure it isn't infected.

"Kitten I'm sorry I know I'm a jerk," he says hanging his head

I lift his head by his chin and look into his eyes. He knows that face makes me melt every time I see it. I stare for a wile then kiss him sending him the message that I forgive him completely then I stop and say,

"You need to say your sorry to Ninja." He gives me a look that says he was hoping I would do it for him. I just smile and say "If you do it all by yourself I'll give you a treat."

"What do I look like a poodle??" He asks outraged

"No but with your hair that long you kinda resemble a mop dog," I giggle

"What kind of treat?"

" A surprise," I tell him "A surprise you will want again and again."
♠ ♠ ♠
What surprise will it be a vacation a back rub find out next time in the blood soaked pages duh duh duh