Life On The Warped Tour

Sugar Rush! Guitar Hero!

Dear Zetsubou Billy,

Everyone went to the nearest 7/11 to get coffe skittles, more skittles and Mountain Dew, and did I mention more skittles? Sour Skittles are the food of the Gods!! Its true 'ya know!

We went back to the bus and had a Guitar Hero tournament, the winner of each round gets a handfull of skittles!

I was up first, I was going against Gee.

"Wanna do Anarchy in the UK?" he asks me.

"Sure, but just to warn you, I suck at Guitar Hero."

We started playing and Gee was doing pretty good. I started getting better and then, bang! I actually won! Gee looked a bit depressed.

"Hey Gee," I tell him. "It's ok, when I played this at the San Deigo Comic Con, I got out in the first round! So this is a first for me!"

I grab a handful of skittles and give some to Gee.

"Thanks," he tells me as he picks up the skittles from my hand, he then puts some in his mouth.

"Oh and Gee, just to warn you they're a bit..." I looked at him, he had his face scrunched up.

"...sour." I finished my sentence.

Karinne was up next, she was going up against Frankie-bunny.

They did 'Miss Murder' by AFI

I was singing along.

"Hey Miss Murder can I? Hey Miss Murder can I? Make beauty stay if I take my life, Away?"

Gee looks at me.

"What?"

"You have a pretty good singing voice." he tells me.

"Thanks."

Gee looks at me.

"Rematch?" he asks me.

"Oh you are so screwed." I say grinning.

We played Miss Murder and he won.

"Nice job," I tell him.

"Thanks."

we all played Guitar Hero until like, 2 in the morning. It ws insane!

This is the best tour of my life.

XOXO ~Sai~
♠ ♠ ♠
There I finally updated! ^_^ guitar hero rules. and i really do suck at it!