Life On The Warped Tour

How The Heck Do You Burn Rice??

Dear Blood soaked pages,

It is Saturday today and I am reading on the couch. Hey! I can't stop its a really good book! "When Rabbit Howls" Its about a woman with multiple personalities like 93 of them! Freekin crazy!!! Any way, its really hard to read because its actually written by the other personalities themselves. Wow! It's like noon already! Huh, no wonder I'm hungry! Ewe! What is that smell? It smells like burning oatmeal or something! Oh no! Dragon is cooking again! I run into the kitchen unit and sure enough there he is trying really hard to cook, but, It just doesn't work all that great for him.

"Uh, what are you trying to make?" I ask

"Rice balls. Ninja gave me the recipe." He says

"How did you burn rice?" I ask confused

"I don't know!" He says just as confused.

"Here how about I help you." I say. At least I can somewhat cook and not burn everything that hits the pan.

"Okay!" He says relieved to have some help.

"What does the recipe call for?" I ask

"Three cups rice for all of us to get at least three each." He says

I add three cups of rice to boiling water and stir then cover it with the lid. We then shaped the rice into triangular balls and put special ingredients in them like sweet bean paste, salmon, pickled plum, leek, and, other stuff too. We called everyone for lunch and ate it all! Even Gee ate one, sweet bean paste, then we went to watch a movie. It was Karinne's turn to pick what we watch. She chose 50 first dates with Adam Sandler. We were watching when the buzzer went off on my watch for Gee to take his meds. I get off his lap and pull him off the chair.

"What?" Gerard asks

"It's time for your meds." I say

"Fine," He says exasperated

"Wow I thought I would have to pour the stuff down your throat," I say surprised

"I don't feel like fighting today I just want a promise," He says looking at me

"What's that?" I ask.

"I want you to sleep with me tonight," Gerard says.

"I am a virgin and I plan to stay that way until I see a ring on this finger!" I say holding up my hand and wiggling my ring finger.

"Not like that!" Gee says shaking his head. "Just to keep me company, I really liked it when we slept together in the hotel that one time," He says.

"Okay," I say blushing.

He takes his meds. as promised without a fight. And we go back to watch the rest of the movie with everybody else. Later that night I got my pajamas on, the pants were black with skulls on them and the top was a spaghetti strap a heart and skull on it that saidNecro Romance. I had started climbing into bed with Tohru but then Gerard came and picked me up and carried me into the bunk room and put me in his bunk then crawls himself, all he is wearing is a pair of black pajama pants! He has nice abs and great biceps!

"God it's taking a lot of self-controll not to start like doing things to him right here and now!" I think to myself.

"Did you forget your promise?" He asked.

"Yeah," I say sleepily.

"Well you with me tonight," He says, his arm snaking its way around my waist. "Just stay with me."

"Okay," I say starting to drift off as he runs his fingers through my hair

"Some say now suffer all the children and walk away a saviour,
Or a madman and polluted from gutter institutions.
Don't you breathe for me, undeserving of your sympathy,
Cos there ain't no way that I'm sorry for what I did.

And through it all how could you cry
For me?
Cos I don't feel bad about it.
So shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye,
And sleep.
Just sleep.

The hardest part is letting go of your dreams.

A drink for the horror that I'm in, for the good guys,
And the bad guys, for the monsters that I've been.
Three cheers for tyranny, unapologetic apathy,
Cos there ain't no way that I'm coming back again.

And through it all how could you cry
For me?
Cos I don't feel bad about it.
So shut your eyes, kiss me goodbye,
And sleep.
Just sleep.

The hardest part is the awful things that I've seen.

Just sleep
Just sleep
Just sleep
Just sleep
Just sleep
Just sleep

Wake up!
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY!!!! Okay so now I know Sleep has like Gerard's dreams recorded on the CD but I didn't think he would put that into a lullaby version so I took it out. But yeah story behind why I had him sing Kitten to sleep with it was because when we were on our way to Canada we were listening to The Black Parade and Sleep came on and I like fell asleep like two seconds in so now it has been dubbed Evee's Lullaby on everyone's MP3 players so yeah thats the method behind the madness.

Stigmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaataaaaaaaaaaaaa in your eye! -Pill-z