Life On The Warped Tour

Kitten Anderson Private Eye

Dear Blood soaked Pages,

I am sitting on the couchreading staring at the same sentence in a book. Like I have been doing for the past two hours. How could Gerard just go and drink like.......waite! The band doesn't keep alcohol around for that reason! So how did he get it? I run down the stairs of Paramour Mansion to the security room. I met the man that works the cameras recently. I crash through the door startling him.

"Jake!" I say out of breath. "Do you have the security tapes for last night at around ten?" I ask.

"Yeah what do ya need 'em for?" he asks.

" I want to see if Gerard ever left the mansion last night," I say sharply.

"Well I can tell you right now he didn't I was here last night from nine to midnight," He says smiling at me.

I walk back to the living room more confused than ever. But, on a positive note Gerard didn't leave the manor and we don't have any Corona in here, huh, confusing but comforting. I open the door to the living room to see Gerard sitting on the couch with my book. I giggle as I see him trying to read it and getting aggravated at it because it is a very confusing book to read. I go sit with him. He is startled because he didn't hear me come in. He looks at me in desperation trying to get me to believe him.

"How did you get the Corona Gerard?" I ask. "Tell me the truth! Look me in the eye and tell me you really are sober," I say looking directly into his eyes.

He looks me straight in the eye " I am sober. I have been for three years, I am happy being that way." He says all the wile looking directly at me. I smile at me I can't stay mad at that face. It's way to cute! I slide myself over so he can put his arm around my shoulders.

"I'm sorry I hit you," I say slightly embarrassed.

"It's okay I probably would have done the same thing if it was me," He says then looking scared "Not that I would hit you or anything I......," He trailed off as I start to laugh.

"I know you wouldn't hit me!" I say though the laughter.

"How do you know?" He asks starting to laugh at me because tears of laughter are running down my face.

"Because, you know I hit back!" I say gaining control of myself.

"Thats true, I must protect my little Gerard's," He says putting his hand over his crotch as I snort from that comment. "What?" He says. " It's true you get pretty close to them sometimes!" He says starting to rub himself.

"Only because you make them get too close!" I say eying his erection.

"Hey not my fault! That's male anatomy for you!" He says still stroking himself.

I remove his hand and replace it with my own. He mones slightly as I continue to rub his lower quarters. I feel his hand on the back of my head as he pushes my head to meet with his lips. Crash! The door flies open.

"How can you make up with him Kit??" Dragon asks.

"Because It wasn't him," I say simply.

"Oh come on you know he's lieing so you'll talk to him again!" Dragon says angry that I am so stupid.

"He looked me straight in the eye and said he didn't do it, and, I believe him." I say giving Dragon a sharp glare.

"Fine believe what you want just don't come crying to me when it turns out I was right!" Dragon says. God I think he has man PMS!

I turn my attention back to Gerard when I notice I am still stroking him. He is looking at me with lust in his eye.

"No!" I say. "None of that now,"

"I know I know," He says grabbing me and holding me tight. "You'll sleep with me tonight right?" He asks.

"Yeah sure," I say rolling my eyes at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay mostly written by me but Tori did the parts where Gerard was talking I was kinda like a chat between me and him. so yeah

Peace love and stuff! Tegan comment we have only gotten one outta you! Karinne I LOVES YOU!!!!!!! and Rawr drop dead if your here I LOVE YOU TOO and of course Tegan I LOVES YOU!!!!!!!! and Isa I LOVES YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!! and Jennyphwee comment dammit!

Karinne It's your turn!

*Am holding this story hostage comment or the story gets deleted!*