Life On The Warped Tour

The End

Dear Blood soaked pages,

Have I mentioned that Karinne Isa and Tegan are engaged to marry some of the other crew workers? Karinne is marring Josh he's blond with blue eyes and is really tall, Isa is marring Jared he has blond hair and hazel eyes he's very handsome. Tegan is marring a man named Jamin he has a defined face and a slender structure similar to her own. I'm so happy for them! It makes me think I want to be married too.
I sit on my bed absentmindedly flipping through the pages of a new book I bought at the mall a few days ago. Okay so well it was a bit of a fan girl move on my part but hey, I wanted it! I sit and look at the pictures of the My Chemical Romance Biography and admiring the look of Gerard's body, How I know so much about that body and have still remained a virgin is beyond me! I hear a creaking on the door to Gerard's and mine room. I see his face poking in to see if I am indeed there. He has something hidden behind his back I grow ever more weary. The last time he hid something behind his back it turned out to be a squirt gun filled with lemon aid! That was a sticky mess! He sits down beside me and smiles.

"What are you plotting?" I ask not wanting to be soaked in sticky lemon aid again.

"Can't tell you now it would spoil the surprise!" He answerers handing me a white box " Open it!" He commands.

I do as I am told. Inside the box is a beautiful white gown. It looks like the prom dress I had been eyeballing when I was in High school. "It's beautiful! I say hugging and kissing him,"

"You like it then?" He asks.

"Of course!" I say kissing him again to say my thanks.

I go to the living room where the rest of my friends are also wearing white. Ninja in a shorter white dress with long flowing sleeves, Dragon in a white Tux and shoes with a black bow tie, Haru was wearing a robe-ish looking dress that complemented her figure, Emmy was in a two piece long sleeve top and pleated bottom with white go-go boots, Tohru was in a dress exactly like mine a long dress with a dropped color and an even lower back with a bow in the back and a long train.

"So everybody ready to go to the concert?" Gerard asks.

"Yeah!" We chorus.

We are sitting in the front row as always listening to Gerard sing to the song the band played, Sharpest of Lives, one of my favorite songs on the album!

"Okay before we go any further, would the group that has been on tour with us two months come on stage?" Gerard says into the microphone.

We all get on stage looking confused, Gerard, Frank, Mikey , Bob , Ray and Brian who had come on stage as well, go on one knee and asked in unison,

"Would you marry me?"

"Of course!" We say back in unison as well.

"Father can you come out here?" Gerard asks.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here tonight to joined these how many do we have now??" The Father asks as Karinne Tegan and Isa walk out with their men as well.

"Eighteen Father," Gerard says

"Oh, right these eighteen people in holy matrimony now do you , Gerard,Mikey,Bob, Ray, Frank, Brian, Josh, Jared, and Jamin take these women to be your lawfully wedded wives?"

"We do," They say.

"And Alicea,Crystal,Alanna,Alex,Sai,Emmy,Karinne,Isa,and Tegan take these men to be your lawful wedded husbands?"

"We do," We say.

"Then I now pronounce you Husbands and Wives you may kiss the brides!" The Father says looking slightly put out by having just done a wedding for eighteen at once.

The crowd cheers as we all kiss on stage. I am so happy!

And they lived happily ever after
♠ ♠ ♠
I have enjoyed working on this story and will be starting up a new story as soon as i give one of our authors the details of the story THANK YOU ALL FOR A KICK ASS FORTY SIX CHAPTERS!!!!!!!