Status: Complete.

This Is How I Disappear

*** These Pigeons

Zacky’s P.O.V

“I wish that little fucker would hurry up with the Absinthe.” Brian complained.

I love Brian and all but damn this man can complain and I am trying not to kill him when Johnny comes into sight carrying a lot of alcohol not just Absinthe, which I am glad for, I promised Delilah that I would stay away from that. Brian apparently can’t see Johnny cause he is still complaining.

“Brian! Stop bitchin', he is right there!” I yelled a little loud and harsher than I meant to. Opps, apparently I hurt his feelings, judging from the look on his face. Oh well we were all thinking it, I just had enough balls to say it.

“I’m gonna go help him.” Brain stated while walking away.

Image
3 hours later

It has just a few hours till our next show, and instead of resting we are sitting in a park, drunk. Well that means we are playing tonight’s show drunk, ah well we play better that way. Who knew there were so many pigeons in this town, and for some reason they feel the need to sit all around us. It's almost like they know who we are and that we are famous.

“Look at all these pigeons!They think they can just trust us humans?! You can't trust us humans!” Jimmy yelled standing up and flailing around like the crazy man he is.

The pigeons began to fly away. Jimmy began chasing the ones that were just running, what was it with him and chasing birds. I noticed a bicycle cop taking notice to Jimmy's and well let's be honest all of our odd behavior. The other guys joined in the attack on the pigeons. I just sat there way to drunk to even move. Now the cops were on the move. Matt, Brian and Johnny noticed the cops and stop the attack but not Jimmy. He swung until he finally struck one killing it. Apparently the cops in wherever the hell we are, don't like it when you kill the pigeons cause they are reaching us at the same time they are reaching for their mace.

Image

'a little while later'

“Zacky!” I hear Johnny yelling in my ear at the same time it registers that Matt is shaking me.

“What the hell, What time is it?”

“It's time for us to go ready for the show.” Matt responded.

Matt and Johnny left letting me get ready in privacy. I walked over to the closet on the bus getting my favorite jeans and a misfits shirt and put on the coat that Delilah got for me. I can't wait for this show to be over cause it is our last one on this tour and I get to go home my lovely fiancee. She would be waiting for me after the show. Since my parents don't live far from here I asked her to drive out here and I get me and then she can meet them. She has no clue of that last part, yet. I walked off of the bus after a quick glance at the clock and realizing I didn't have enough time to call Delilah before the show.

Matt sat at the table looking way to anxious, apparently I missed something last night.

“Where are Brian and Jimmy?” I asked Johnny who was standing far enough away that Matt wouldn't hear our conversation.

“Jimmy got arrested last night and Brian went to see if he could get him out before the show.” Johnny stated while fixing his Mohawk.

“Is that why Matt looks nervous.” I asked.

“Yeah, he's afraid we'll have to cancel the show.”

About that time I see Brain's car pull up. Brain get out and so does Jimmy, thank god.

“Let's fucking go, guys.” Matt says sounding a little pissed.

“Okay, just let me take a shower first.” Jimmy said sounding like he usually does.

“There is no time Jimmy. The fans won't know if you took a shower or not.” Matt said walking towards the stage. None of us feeling brave enough to speak up follow him to go preform our last concert for a little while.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long.

comments = quicker updates.

Delilah

Zacky