Status: Complete.

This Is How I Disappear

In The End I Gave My Life For You

Zacky's P.O.V

“baby, where are my damn keys!” I asked Delilah

We were still mad at each other from the argument we got in to last night, which was stupid. Delilah thinks that we drink to much, but we always drink more when we are in the recording and she knows that. But I knew she was right, I don't know why are fought her on it.

My thoughts were interrupted when Delilah appeared from the kitchen and threw my car keys at my head. She was crying again. I don't know what I said last night to make her this upset, but I couldn't leave with this being the last picture of her in my mind. I picked up my phone and dialed Matt's cell phone, it rang a few times before he answered.

“Where the fuck are you?” Matt said sounding a little worried.

“I haven't left yet, I just wanted to let you know I have to take care of something before I leave.”

“Alright, but on your way will you stop and get Jimmy?”

“yeah, I will.” I said hanging up.

As I put my phone back in my pocket I noticed the date December 28th, 2009 and went to talk to Delilah before I left. I walked into the kitchen and what I saw broke my heart, Delilah was sitting on the kitchen floor with her knees pulled to her chest and she was crying so hard.

I walked over to her and sat down on the floor. I didn't know what to say to her, I'm sorry just doesn't seem right,but for some reason I say it anyway.

“I'm sorry, baby” I said as I wrapped my arms around her.”I didn't mean to make you this upset.”

“it's not you, Zacky.” she said trying to match her breathing to mine.

“then whats wrong?”

“i just miss Noah.”

And once again my heart shattered, I didn't know what to say to her. I never did when it came to her and Noah. I usually just start telling her some crazy stories or make her forget about the loss of her brother. But that didn't seem like it would work now. So I just kissed her.

She pulled away after a few minutes.

“I'll be fine, it's just that I always think more about him during the winter.” she said as she stood up.

I got up as well and wrapped her up in my arms. It was the only thing I could think to do. I pressed our lips together once again.

“go before Matt kills you.” I was going to argue but two things stopped me 1.) she was right, Matt would kill me if I was much longer. And 2.) Jimmy was probably waiting on me.

“okay, I love you.”

“i love you too, Zacky.”

I walked down to get in my car, man I love this car. As I slid in the driver's seat, my phone rang and it was Johnny.

“hello, short shit”

“hey, where are you man?” he asked he sound like he was crying.

“in my car on my way to get Jimmy. Whats Wrong?” I asked as I started to pull on the street that both Jimmy and Brian lived on.

“Don't go to Jimmy's. We are all here at Brian's house.” I could barley make out what he was saying, I could here more people crying in the background.

“man what the hell is going on!” I yelled getting both worried and aggravated.
********
I pulled into Brian's driveway, everyone was here expect for Jimmy and Matt. I threw the door of my car open and ran up the path leading to Brian's front door, I opened it and proceed in. everyone was sitting on the couch except for Matt and Jimmy, they were all either crying or on the verge of it. Johnny still had his phone to his ear when I walked over to him and grabbed him by the shirt, to pull him outside.

“Johnny, What the fuck is going on”

“Jimmy's gone.” he said as fresh tears started to roll down his cheeks.

“where did he go?” I asked

“He's dead, Zacky.” johnny said looking at the ground.

And for the third time today my heart shattered. My knees hit the ground, how could this happen. I looked up at Johnny thinking that this must be a sick joke. But when I met his eyes I could see the pain and hurt and I knew it wasn't. About that time Matt pulled up. He took in the scene before him and ran in the house to see what caused it, with Johnny following close behind.
I can't move. I can't think. How could someone so kind and so full of life just be gone. I was just with him last night, how could this happen. How could god let this happen, why did he have to take Jimmy why didn't he take one of the hundreds of murders and rapist in this world. Why did he have to take Jimmy. I heard a car pull up and then I felt arms wrap around me. I could here Delilah's voice pleading with me to move, but I couldn't. She stayed with me trying to make me respond for what seemed like forever but was only a few minutes. She got up and left. A few moments later, I felt stronger arms pulling me up and dragging me in the house. Matt pushed me down on the couch with everyone else.
I looked at the carpet, I was not going to look at anyone. I could here them talking bu ti was not listening just in case they are talking about Jimmy. I can't handle that right now. I chanced it and opened my ears and immediately wished I hadn't.

“How did he die?” I heard Brian ask whoever was on the other end of the phone.

I didn't want to know the answer to that question just yet, so I did the only thing I could think of, I grabbed Delilah's car keys from her hand, seeing as how she was the last one here so her car wasn't blocked, and I ran.

I ran from my best friends. I ran from my fiancee. And I ran from the heartache that I knew would never heal.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay this is a sad chapter.
Rest in Peace
Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan
comments=quicker updates

Delilah's Car