Status: Random Idea

Dear God

Part 11

The past few days have been enjoyable but I was right reality has hit home its Matts gig tomorrow and tour kicks off tomorrow night for a year i said to myself sighing. It is a beautiful Saturday afternoon and Matt is spending the day with Courtney as I had to go to work. Sitting in my chair I looked at the pictures on my station and just got lost in thought. "Hey Nita are you ok??" I quickly turned around to see Grim was talking to me and so was Charlotte. "Yeah" I sighed sketching my next tattoo. "Dont lie to me Neeties whats wrong?" Grim asked scooting over to me. "Its Matt isnt it?" I just nodded. "baby girl do you want to go with them Josie is home tomorrow when you leave and she can cover for you until your ready to come back" "but Grim" "but nothing Tanita I just want you and Courtney to be happy." Grim said soothingly to me and taking my sketch book. "Your lucky Tanita" Char told me. "What ye mean hunny." "Oh come on Tanita Matts still crazy about you and you have one thing that Val doesnt Courtney so I think you should go." Char said smiling at me. "We think so too" I turned around to Matt holding Courtney and all of the other Avenged members.

The moment I seen Brian I ran to him. "Brian!" I said jumping up into his arms and hugging him tightly. "Missed you too little sis." I lightly pushed him. "Your only two minutes older" I said sticking out my tongue. I gave all the guys a big hug and introduced them to Grim and Char. "Oh my god short shit whats little brother" I said but noticed he was paying attention to me but to Charlotte. "Swiss swoo short shit got the hots for Charlotte." I teased, "Go get her babe she is single" I gave him a little nudge. "So neeties you coming or what with us on tour." Zacky asked. I bit my lip and looked at Grim who nodded, "Well guys unlike last time I will not be running off to Long Beach cause I will be on tour with you's finally" I smiled at Matt. "Hey weres Josie?" Jimmy asked while he sat with Courtney. "Somebody looking for me" we all turned to look at Josie she always knew how to make an entrance. "Aunty Josie, Josie" Me and Courtney said at the same time. We ran and hugged Josie it was so good to see her. "Tanita Haner girl either Iv been gone way to long or you have got really good taste in men bar Jimmy." I couldnt help but laugh Jimmy and Josie were best friends who love to hate one another, Jimmy is how I met Josie in the first place. Ill never forget the first night I met her in my hallway on Senior Prom she was the girl crying all she could say to me was"Hi Im josie and I lost the bet to Jimmy." Which means she had to go with Johnny to Prom. I laughed at the memory I will never forget. " So whats cracking babe and hey daddy" Josie said walking over to Grim. "Well Josie baby your going to be working for me for the next year baby girl!" Grim told Josie. "What! why?" Josie shouted. "Because baby girl Tanita and Courtney are going on tour." Grim told Josie and I knew she wouldnt argue back.

We heard someone else come into the shop and watched as this person called out for who they were looking for. "Matthew" we all froze. "In here Val" he held his head in shame and I grabbed Courtney and gave her to the guys to bring her upstairs. "Baby thank god you are ok." she purred cuddeling up to Matt and I rolled my eyes and sat back down at my station. "Val what are you doing here?" Matt asked I knew he was getting annoyed and I signalled for everyone to get out and Grim ushered the girls out and left me to deal with these two. "Oh hello skank" Val hissed at me. "Dont call her a skank" Matt defended me. "Dont worry Matt I have heard worse. Oh and sour face shrew its lovely to see you again." I said winking and sticking my tongue out at Matt. "Babe I booked us a room tonight in the Hilton with the rest of the guys so you want to grab your bags from her house?" Val said staring at me. "Whose she the cats mother" I laughed a Josies outburst. Thats why I love it here they always defend me down here. "Come on baby lets go." Val tried to usher him out the door. "No im staying with them tonight and Val I dont know how you will take this but my two girls are coming on tour. I will see you tomorrow and we will talk about living arrangements please Val I just want things to be normal as possible for Courtney." Matt said. " Fine but I swear Matt one mishap here or on tour and the engagment is off." I couldnt hep but look at them argue god what happened to Matt sticking up for himself guess he just got to comfy. "Here listen Val why dont you come up stairs and have food with us and meet courtney properly." trying to make the situation easier on us all,but all i got back was Val laughing at my offer and sotrm out. "Dont remember being always this dramatic in highschool" I said to Matt before heading out to Grim who was locking up for the day. "Later all" I told them as me and Matt joined the guys upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it seemed a bit of boring to me just a filler for now