Status: Random Idea

Dear God

Part 12

"Sevenfold Sevenfold" I heard the crowd chant as the guys got ready to go on stage. I hugged Matt before he went on stage. Matt bent down in front of Courtney so she could hand him his sunglasses. I smiled at their cuteness. I picked up Courtney and held her in my arms as the guys began to play. It felt like old times watching them play, I looked at Courtney she was in awe at the guys. It’s been 4 months on tour with the guys and tonight we are in Chicago. Val and I have tried to get along for Matt and Courtney and let’s say it isn’t easy for me not to rip her head off. "Please Momma can we stay till the end.” Courtney asked and I nodded just tonight though baby. I soon felt a presence beside me and to my luck it was Val. "Enjoying the show" Val asked and I just nodded holding Courtney tight. “Matt is sure going to miss you's too after we get married." Val said looking at Matt. "If Matt wants to be involved in Courtney’s life you can’t stop him." I hissed back at her. "Please Matt doesn’t care about you's he just feels guilty for knocking you up he told me himself that he wishes Courtney was never born and never met you!" I put Courtney down and told Jason and Matt Berry to take her back to the dressing rooms. "Listen here you bitch Matt loves Courtney fair enough if he doesn’t love me the feelings are mutual but to tell me he never wanted Courtney that is a pure damn lie." I moved in closer squaring up to her, Val did the same. "Face it Tanita your own brother is ashamed you had a child so young and now work in a crummy little tattoo shop. Well honestly I think it’s good that Matt and I going through with these adoptions papers and take Courtney away from you for good." "You can’t do that I am her mother" "|Don’t believe me here are the papers we drew up for the case all you got to do is sign them to give Courtney a better life." Val informed me handing the papers. I looked at the papers it was true they were planning to take my baby from me.

I shoved the papers back at Val and smacked her hard across the face. I headed to the bus to start packing my things to go home. I sat down on my bunk and couldn’t help but cry. I heard movement on the bus and tried to wipe the tears away so fast. "Tanita" I heard Matts voice. "Get lost Matt" I said sniffing back the tears. "Tanita what’s wrong" Matt tried to hold me. “Get away from me you lying pathetic excuse for a man" I said pushing Matt away and continued packing. "What the hell Tanita." Matt shouted at me. "What’s gotten in to you?" “Gotten in to me Gotten in to me why are you and Val trying to take my little girl away from me you think you can Waltz in and just take her away from me when you feel like it." I screamed at him. "Tanita I am not trying to take Tanita away." Matt tried to calm me down. "I have seen the papers Matt, Val showed me." I was crying harder now. I closed the case and brought it outside to the car waiting to take me and Courtney to the airport. "Tanita you can’t do this." Matt pleaded with me. "Just fucking watch me." I scolded at him. I buckled Tanita into her seat and got into the car and headed back home. When I got to the airport I explained to Courtney that I had to go back home to Grim and daddy thought it was best that she came with me. It didn’t go down well but she understood that I needed to go home. I rang Grim and everyone to tell them I was coming home and Id explain when I get home, they were all really worried but I just needed them.

Matts POV

I sat on Tanita and Courtney’s bunk she forgot to bring Pingu the Penguin Courtney’s favourite stuffed teddy. I held it close to me, I can’t believe they are gone I would never dream of taking Courtney away from Tanita. I replayed the whole thing in my head but was distracted when the guys came back to the bus. "Hey Matt are you ok." I heard Zacky come into the sleeping area. I couldn’t talk I just gripped the teddy bear tighter. "Matt" I felt to hands on my shoulders. I looked up at Zacky and all I could say was "They are gone!" "What do you mean they are gone Matt." Brian was also in the room. "Val told her I was trying to take Courtney away from her and she freaked out and wouldn’t let me explain that I am not." "Where is Val?" I actually didn’t know. I just wanted to lie here to be honest I wanted them here not Val. "Guys just leave me alone." I asked as i lay on their bed. Awhile later I felt someone come into me. "Matt baby you ok?" Val was the last person I wanted to see. "Why would you do that? How could you make them leave that’s my daughter and her mother?" I had no emotion in my voice. "Why do you care Matt we can have our own little family after we get married next month." Val purred to me. I didn’t reply I just got up and packed my bags and told all the guys’ tour was cancelled. They begged me to finish the tour but I just couldn’t it will be too late by then. The guys understood and we made our way home.

When we arrived back in Huntington I moved out of my home with Val and moved back in with my mom and dad. That Saturday my parents were having a barbeque and my mom forced me to socialize. As I came out to the back yard I noticed Brian and his mom there. I walked over to greet them. "Have you heard from her" I asked. Brian nodded." She wants to be left alone Matt, she is really broken up about this." Brian put his hand on my shoulder. "Why would you do that to my little sister and my niece?" Brian asked. “I didn’t it was all Val I just want them in my life again." I told Brian and his mom who knew I was sincere. "Daddy daddy!!" I heard someone call out. I looked around to see Courtney running towards me. “baby I am so happy to see you, where’s your mommy?" I asked and Court pointed over to Tanita who was talking to my parents. I walked over with Courtney in my arms. "Hey” I spoke first. "Hi" Tanita replied coldly. She looked amazing as always she was proudly showing of her tattoos but I never noticed her Courtney Love Sanders tattoo on her back. “Can I talk to you please Tanita?" I asked hoping she would. "No you can see Courtney when she is here with your parents but stay away from me." "Please Neeties." I begged. “Don’t think she wants to talk Sanders" I turned around to see that Snakebite was with her. "Please just let me tell you my side Tanita." "What that you knew nothing about trying to take my baby away Matt I knew coming here was a bad idea and that’s why I am leaving, I will pick Courtney up later." Tanita said and walked back out the door. This will be harder than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................................. btw I would raher you told me of spelling mistakes rather than report me its not like this is going to be published its a website a bit of fun and if u are high on craic and are from america and reported me USA english is different to UK english so please have a problem with this please inbox me your concerns either that dont read my stories that is all goodbye...... and by the way im not being racist cause i am just annoyed that someone would report me instead of owning up to it