Status: Random Idea

Dear God

Part 14

Today was the grand opening of Snakebite II; everyone had come down for the opening. Grim, Josie, My mom, the A7X guys and Courtney of course. “Hey Kid, going to miss seeing your face everyday” I smiled and turned around to face Grim. “I’m going to miss you too, can’t believe you trust me enough to run this shop for you.” I smiled hugging Grim. “Oh Snakebite II isn’t my shop check the name on the lease.” Grim said handing over the lease papers. I scanned to the signatures and saw that Grim ad put the place in my name. “Grim you mean this is my shop?” I asked in disbelief. “Yes Tanita this is now your shop, I want you to have it you are an amazing tattoo artist and person.” Grim said hugging me. "Smile" I heard Char. Matt tipped his glass with a pen to grab everyone’s attention. “I would just like to say a few words to Tanita and her crew may I wish you guys the best of luck here in Huntington,

I am glad to be the first one to make an appointment with Tanita tomorrow” Matt smiled at me. “Come up and say a few words Tanita.” Matt said coming closer to me as I went bright red. “Well ladies and gentleman I really don’t know what to say but thank you for coming to the opening today and sharing this special day with myself and my crew. I will introduce you them now actually. First we have the lovely Charlotte who is my amazing piercer and Liam my co tattoo artist and always feel free to come in and book in any time we do just about every style of piercing and tattooing.” I said as I cuddled in to Liam and Charlotte. “Finally enjoy tonight and thank you again for sharing this special day with us.” I raised my glass and my final words were. “To Snakebite.” I announced and everyone joined in saying “Snakebite.” I felt good today, as I walked over to my station I felt two arms wrap around me “I am so proud of you sis!” Brian hugged me tight. “Thanks Brian” I smiled at him. “By the way Tanita give him a chance he is really trying to win you back and this is affecting his song writing.” I nodded at what Brian said and thought about

Brian soon left me to go talk to Josie; I smiled as she rejected him. That’s my girl Josie for you it’s obvious she has eyes for only Jimmy even if she will never freaking admit it. My eyes wandered over to Matt I watched him as he held Courtney in his arms, maybe I should give him another chance he is still the sweet guy who I have known since High school bar his relationship with Val which has only ended a few weeks but still I do still love Matt and we have a beautiful little girl. I noticed Matt answer his phone and walk outside, I soon ran after him I couldn’t wait any longer he was standing facing my shop , I couldn’t contain myself as I ran towards. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around; he stumbled a bit and looked at Matts beautiful Hazel eyes. I pressed my lips softly to his and lingered for him to kiss me back. I soon felt Matts lips push against mine, this kiss was amazing I didn’t want to break free from it but I had too. Nothing could wipe this smile off my face, well this I thought when I didn’t see Matt return my smile. “Hey listen I will ring you later ok?” he said and hung up the phone. “What was that for?” Matt asked confused. “I have let you go once before I am not doing it again.” I smiled at him. “Are you saying what I think your saying?” Matt said. “Yes I want us to be a family, the way we should have been a long time ago.” I smiled at him. Matt kissed me again and took my hand in his.

We went back to the shop everybody stopped and stared but me and Matt are not hiding our happiness. “It’s official” Matt told everyone as he held me and Courtney. “Well look what the cat dragged in.” I heard Val hiss towards my family. “O come on, must you ruin everything that going for me Val.” I was starting to get angry. “No just claiming what is rightfully mine.” Val smirked towards Matt. “Hold it sister, he is mine now.” I smirked back and watched Val’s face fall. “So take your skinny little ass out of my shop and stop harassing me.” I smiled. “You will pay for this Haner” Val threatened me. “Don’t let the door hit you on the way out!” I smiled as she walked out of the studio.

I was exhausted after the opening of the shop so I Matt Courtney Char and Johnny went home. As Matt pulled up to my house I looked into the back seat to see Courtney asleep in the seat. I nudged Matt to have a look. We smiled at each other and gave each other a small kiss. Johnny pulled up beside us with Char. I laughed when the two of them couldn’t keep their hands off each other. “God who knew short shit had it in him?” Matt whispered to me. I couldn’t help but laugh. “Keep it down you too and don’t wake Courtney you hear me and use protection.” I yelled after them. Matt picked Courtney p and brought her to bed. I went out the garden and relaxed on one of the loungers by the pool; Matt soon joined me and sat behind me to lean against him. “So where do we go from here” He asked stroking my hair. “Take it slow I guess after Val’s little show today I am guessing I am in for a fight.” I sighed relaxing into Matts arms. “I know and we will fight her I promise you we will. You Court and my music are all that matters to me now.” Matt sighed kissing my forehead. We stayed like this for majority of the night just relaxing in each other’s company. Tomorrows a different day but I can feel something bad happening I just know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3