Status: Random Idea

Dear God

Chapter 16

It feels so good but yet still feels so wrong it feels like im seventeen again. As if it is prom night again and soon I snapped back into reality. "Stop Matt please I cant." I walked away from matt pulling on my shorts and a tank top. "Tanita whats wrong?" Matt asked pulling me into his lap and kissing my cheek. "Just this is to much I am sorry im being a dry shite but a part of me isnt ready to let you in again." I sniffed and Matt pulled me closer to his chest. "We will take our time ok and I mean it I should of never let you get away from me. I should of never of left you to wake up alone." Matt cooed to me. Our moment was ruined by my phone ringing. "Hello" I answered. "You dont deserve him I will make sure I will ruin what ever you's think you have. Even if it means I have to kill you. Sweet dreams Taniata dont forget I am watching your every move." Val said before hanging up the phone. I crumbled to the wall I couldnt do it anymore. Matt came over to me and picked me up. "What did she say baby?" Matt asked laying me on the bed basically I am a dead woman walking." I sniffed and finally had the urge to fall asleep from crying to much.

Matt's POV

THat bitch really needs to stop fucking around with Tanita's head. Tanita never rarely shows emotion unless something is really bothering her. She soon fell asleep and stopped crying and I got up to sort Val out. They have both never intended to hurt Val and was going to end this once and for all. I quickly dialed Vals telling her I was coming over to talk. I hung up the phone and got in my car. After about a 30 minute drive I pulled up to my old house which is soon to be sold as I live with Tanita and Courtney. As I turned off the iginition and exited my car I felt dread. I opened the door with my key and entered my old house. " Val?" I heard no answer so I called her again. As i came into the living room I noticed Val crying on the couch. "Hey whats wrong?" I asked rubbing her back. I noticed she had all of our wedding plans in front of her. "Just getting rid of the book looks like I wont ever need it." Val sniffed. "Val dont be such a drama queen you will find someone else." I told her. "You mean like how you found Tanita again after all those years of her dying you the right to see your daughter moving away so you could live your dream if it was me I would of stuck around." Val said calming herself down finally. "Tanita did what she thought was best at the time, me and Tanita werent neccesilary talking when she told me she was pregnant, and I am trying to do right by them now. Val your not making it easy for me I love my little girl and her mother and I never planning to stop I need them."

" I need you Matt we worked so well together before they showed up." Val huffed. "Val we werent going to work and they didnt decide just to turn up randomly one day, faith brought us together again." I sighed and Val looked at me with hatred. "So you decided to do the same thing you did to me on Senior Prom cheat on me with her?" Val accused me. "I made a mistake back then I should of stayed with Tanita that morning and thats the truth, Val leave my family alone or I will make you pay." I told Val sternly. Val just looked at me and then turned her head away from me in disgust. "I mean it Val Tanita never went out to hurt unintentionally but everything happens for a reason, if you in anyway still loved me you would understan. With those fail words said I left and returned home to my beautiful girlfriend hoping she can now sleep with easy and forget this ordeal ever happened, I f only I could believe my own words.

Tanitas POV.

I woke up the next morning to see Matt sleeping soundly beside me, I got up and got ready to go to the shop. Business is picking up lately, so today I thought after great consideration and begging Grim or should I say nagging I picked myself an apprentice piercer to train up. Her name is Sasha she is recently just turned 21 and has an amazing personality. As I walked into the shop I heard commtion inside the shop. "Who the fuck do you think you are trying to replace me." Char accused me. "I am not trying to replace you Char, I just think we need a second piercer in the shop." I told her calmy. "But we have you?" Char complained. " No char I may have done it back in Long Beach but here in my town and my shop I tattoo so get off my ass Sasha is staying ok?" I was getting annoyed now. Char huffed out of the shop slamming the door behind her. I fell into my chair rolling my eyes to Liam about her. "My shop I can do what I like" I huffed and Liam nodded. "Like you dont have enough on your mind to deal with this shite." Liam said massaging my shoulders. "Hows Matt?" Liam asked relaxing me. "Good bar val ringing me threathening me again last night" I sighed forgetting that Sasha was in the room. "Oh im so sorry babe. Welcome to Snakebite I apoligize for Charlotte she can be bit of handful sometimes." I smiled at the beautiful nervous girl. " Come sit down and talk with us." Liam pulled over a chair for her. "Thanks" she smiled. Basically I introduced the shop to Sasha and to my delight she was a fast learner. I also explained what was going on in the life of me Char and Liam.

"Hey neeties any chance of the tattoo?" Liam asked and I nodded I didnt have anymore appointments for today so I got my station ready and heard Liams idea. He wanted Snakebites on his wrists which I was so proud to do, we also got Sasha in on the game and she asked me to do a pin up girl on her leg. " Welcome to the Family" I smiled at her. I love that look people have when we finish a creation. I soon heard the door open as I cleaned off my station in came Courtney and Matt and I introduced them to Sasha Court took a really good bond with Sasha which made me smile. Soon Char returned to say sorry, but I was still far from impressed. As we all packed up for the day I grabbed the post that I hadnt open earlier. I opened a letter adressed to me and all it said was " Watch yourself bitch I am coming when you least expect it." I was in shock and just wanted to hold COurtney and go home. As we picked up dinner I still didnt explain to Matt what the letter said no need to worry him anymore. We have reasons to celebrate with the guys geting signed to Warner Brothers and are heading to the studio to record a new album. This news basically made me forget about Val and her threats. YOu only live once and I am not going to show her I am afraid of her. I have a family to protect now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sorry its been hectic here with my life and shizz hope you enjoy and please comment x